Airgun Forum Today 1 July 2022.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m going to lure the c**ts into thinking I’m cool when really I’m on fire .Got a taste for for apple Jack daniels so anything could happen .They are still arseholes and need to be brought up to speed

I rejoined just to tell admin what I really thought .Now double banned and don’t miss  the shite .

Yep joined myself. Hopefully no one will upset me ?

Posted Images

Every half decent human I know who shoots air guns is banned... 

They probably banned the wrong person, one who works in professional IT. 

It wasn't me BTW..... But I can tell you, they aren't the brightest bunch

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, villaman said:

Same here 

Same here. 

However the site is probably still there, or... At least there are no DNS servers offering results for the site which means your browsers don't know where to find it. A variety of scenarios could be the cause. Including not paying the bils.

It staying down would be for the best. It's a toxic environment, made toxic by a total lack of free expression and a level of maddening woke control freekery I've never seen the likes of outside mainstream education, where the leaders are similarly inept. 

Screenshot_20220703_104800.jpg

Edited by JakeFury
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I was banned initially for having a normal conversation about backstops with a centre fire .I put a vid up that had a car head light way in the distance and it went a bit Pete Tong from there with me losing it with each post .

I reckon squealing is a way of life on their when their vaginas hurt .

28 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I rejoined just to tell admin what I really thought .Now double banned and don’t miss  the shite .

One of the admins or probably all of them somehow feel their roll in life is to be a policeman. It would not surprise me if they were police man, not one of the now rare vocational hobbies we so badly need, but the ineffectual cretinous type that enjoy telling people what to do. 

What a shit hole.

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

I was banned initially for having a normal conversation about backstops with a centre fire .I put a vid up that had a car head light way in the distance and it went a bit Pete Tong from there with me losing it with each post .

I reckon squealing is a way of life on their when their vaginas hurt .

Don't forget mate. They know better than you. It doesn't matter how long you've been shooting or doing field sports of any kind. They know all about you, your hobby and your personality because they can tell that from a few short paragraphs of text 

Complete morons 

• Like 2