Pups first taste of meat on bone

All dogs house trained mate but they all live outside .No bother cleaning up shit or washing down piss twice a day just rather it was outside than in .Unless like said the dogs are in danger of being chored then better outside imo .

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well yesterday went to local butchers for some scraps for dogs an pup. Pups face when a chucked this peace of beef  bone in box was a picture. She's looking at it to think wtf is that. Starts barking

In other news dog drinks water …….

the joys of coming down stairs in the morning...and the feeling of puppy shit between your toes?????

Posted Images

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

All dogs house trained mate but they all live outside .No bother cleaning up shit or washing down piss twice a day just rather it was outside than in .Unless like said the dogs are in danger of being chored then better outside imo .

Then there not house trained 11 week old pup here after her first day 3 weeks ago as never done anything in the house cries to go out  .all mine could live in or out and that's always been the case been part and parcel of the family but taken out early doors and last thing at night unless working I don't get a issue 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Why people have working dogs inside is beyond me tbh but that’s just my opinion .Keep the shit and piss outdoors .You wouldn’t let your kid shit in the kitchen would you but ok for a dog ffs and don’t be telling me it’s better for the dog either .

My two would much prefer to be outside in the cold, lol.

IMG_1122.JPG

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Then there not house trained 11 week old pup here after her first day 3 weeks ago as never done anything in the house cries to go out  .all mine could live in or out and that's always been the case been part and parcel of the family but taken out early doors and last thing at night unless working I don't get a issue 

Mine all come in and out during the day mate but won’t dare mess tge house so yes they are house trained .

Last dog I had in was a lurcher back in the 80s .I just think it’s strange that people expect to come down to shite on the floor and pools of piss when they are so much happier outdoors ,at least mine are given the chance even in winter they all like in the same kennel with all doors open given the opportunity to come in by the missus .She likes them in and I guess I would but stinking of pig or chicken shit or just dirty they are better outside .

Dosnt matter how many times you bath  ,change their bedding ,that shite stays for a good two weeks .

I guess it depends on what work you do with the dogs and filthy they get .

• Like 1
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Mine all come in and out during the day mate but won’t dare mess tge house so yes they are house trained .

Last dog I had in was a lurcher back in the 80s .I just think it’s strange that people expect to come down to shite on the floor and pools of piss when they are so much happier outdoors ,at least mine are given the chance even in winter they all like in the same kennel with all doors open given the opportunity to come in by the missus .She likes them in and I guess I would but stinking of pig or chicken shit or just dirty they are better outside .

Dosnt matter how many times you bath  ,change their bedding ,that shite stays for a good two weeks .

I guess it depends on what work you do with the dogs and filthy they get .

My dogs are the same always go out at night or not when home. Dog needs its own space especially when there sore from a days work. And the smell of chicken shite takes some shifting. As soon as they get wet again it’s like they jumped straight in under a chicken house ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

My dogs are the same always go out at night or not when home. Dog needs its own space especially when there sore from a days work. And the smell of chicken shite takes some shifting. As soon as they get wet again it’s like they jumped straight in under a chicken house ?

Mine stink of pig shit at the moment but I wouldnt have it any other way .Wife would but she controls the dogs while either working shooting or fishing and they stay outside as you say in their own space .

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Mine stink of pig shit at the moment but I wouldnt have it any other way .Wife would but she controls the dogs while either working shooting or fishing and they stay outside as you say in their own space .

You still got a couple pats for ratting? 

• Like 1

All mine are in the kennels at night or If I'm out but I let them in the kitchen in the day if I'm in.

I'd never let them past the kitchen door though. 

I don't want my living room/house covered in hair and stinking of dogs. I've never house trained any of them, no need to cos they piss in a kennel.

Pups soon figure out not to mess in the kitchen as they get older. 

Sam.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

You still got a couple pats for ratting? 

Yes mate .

Digging games had it here ,not a lot to go at and what’s left is watched 24/7 .

Two lads lifted near me yesterday caught by a trail cam on a spot .I know them both and just hope it dosnt go south for them .Caught in the act and arrested there and then .

Seen the best of it and thankful for that mate .

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yes mate .

Digging games had it here ,not a lot to go at and what’s left is watched 24/7 .

Two lads lifted near me yesterday caught by a trail cam on a spot .I know them both and just hope it dosnt go south for them .Caught in the act and arrested there and then .

Seen the best of it and thankful for that mate .

Hopefully there dogs are all in order ??To many antis c*nts about now. Sold my quad and just go about in the truck now 

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a warm one today lads for dogs plus yesterday too pup loves to play abart in the water to cool down. Pups strange she loves to put her head under the water and start to blow bubbles f****n mad. Lol. Full head under the water never seen a terrier do that before. My pals pit used to retrieve from under the water swim to the bottom of the lakes an retrieve for him. Was telling me best bitch he had was that red nose pit. You don't see many dogs pick this up even when tryin to train them it's a hard thing for a dog to do. Im hoping she wont shy away from water when shes matured into an adult dog.  Bit of y training for her to hunt like this when helping lads near me keep rats down on syndicate lakes an the mink. So hopefully when they shoot for the water she'll be head first for them. Time will tell guys 

20220718_131645.jpg

20220718_131658.jpg

20220718_131721.jpg

20220718_131648.jpg

• Like 1
On 20/07/2022 at 07:21, Bangersanmash said:

My pals pit used to retrieve from under the water swim to the bottom of the lakes an retrieve for him. Was telling me best bitch he had was that red nose pit

I used to use my little pit bitch to catch feral goats for dog food. One small goat jumped in the river to escape and the pit went in and under the water with the goat in her mouth. I thought she drowned so I dove in only to have her surface next to me. -3C on a winters morning, nearly killed me, lol.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I used to use my little pit bitch to catch feral goats for dog food. One small goat jumped in the river to escape and the pit went in and under the water with the goat in her mouth. I thought she drowned so I dove in only to have her surface next to me. -3C on a winters morning, nearly killed me, lol.

Other way round then her saving you mate lol. 

• Like 1