Pups first taste of meat on bone

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well yesterday went to local butchers for some scraps for dogs an pup. Pups face when a chucked this peace of beef  bone in box was a picture. She's looking at it to think wtf is that. Starts barking

In other news dog drinks water …….

the joys of coming down stairs in the morning...and the feeling of puppy shit between your toes?????

Posted Images

1 hour ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Nice ? I only like having pups for the fact u know they havnt been ruined by anyone else 

There's that lol not so bad once they learn the toilet business but till then it's hard work . Once she's had her jabs won't be so bad. She's not too bad she'll mooch round house then run back to box a made to do her business. She's not done no mess round house. She pretty forward mate for 10 weeks clever pup.

Edited by Bangersanmash
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

She's a parson x lakey pal. She's a c**t a forgot how much hard work it is looking after a pup at this age constant shiting & pissing machines an im the poop picker lol. 

the joys of coming down stairs in the morning...and the feeling of puppy shit between your toes?????

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

That happened to a pal of mine danny . Taken some old living room doors off night before. Was picking some new one's up day after , well evening after work. But his Russell had left him a nice present at bottom of stairs big old steamy for his bare foot. " A Told him you shouldn't have open plan for dog to roam abart . Lol 

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

id give my last remaining testacle, for that opportunity daniel my son, the smell of my late 2 stinkers going mental in there hutch , cos they new they were being taken out, the long journey home with my dog nell, stinking to high heaven in the back of my motor drawing the shirt up  my back, after rolling in fox shite, those were the days,  nice pup you have there bangers  , lad  enjoy

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

id give my last remaining testacle, for that opportunity daniel my son, the smell of my late 2 stinkers going mental in there hutch , cos they new they were being taken out, the long journey home with my dog nell, stinking to high heaven in the back of my motor drawing the shirt up  my back, after rolling in fox shite, those were the days,  nice pup you have there bangers  , lad  enjoy

Nice to see you posting again pal??

• Like 1
8 hours ago, eastcoast said:

That pup seems to genuinely valued and will being given every chance to develop into a healthy, happy adult. Probably wont be swapped or sold on in 12 month time. A nice thread.

Cheers pal she'll have a top quality life She's loves raw chicken mince an tripe. Plenty of dog wind lovely lol. Are lasses plug in air freshers don't do shite for smell of dog farts pmsl. 

Why people have working dogs inside is beyond me tbh but that’s just my opinion .Keep the shit and piss outdoors .You wouldn’t let your kid shit in the kitchen would you but ok for a dog ffs and don’t be telling me it’s better for the dog either .

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Why people have working dogs inside is beyond me tbh but that’s just my opinion .Keep the shit and piss outdoors .You wouldn’t let your kid shit in the kitchen would you but ok for a dog ffs and don’t be telling me it’s better for the dog either .

Mine were outside down to one now , mine have always been pets more than workers, she's been brought in, taken out for exercise and toilet, can chuck her out in the day , she's easy in the house and family like her about, but I'm not a dogman, and mine do very little work, so each to their own...

15 minutes ago, Borr said:

Mine were outside down to one now , mine have always been pets more than workers, she's been brought in, taken out for exercise and toilet, can chuck her out in the day , she's easy in the house and family like her about, but I'm not a dogman, and mine do very little work, so each to their own...

Not sure if you are aware mate but this is the hunting life ,emphasise on hunting .

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not sure if you are aware mate but this is the hunting life ,emphasise on hunting .

Ah cheers...  Weren't sure you knew about house training, save yourself walking about in piss and shit, mine doesn't piss and shit in kennel never mind house lol

• Like 1