Coppers not welcome at Pride

Just now, bell said:

Thats it mate....letter dropped through last week 35mph on a 30.....ffs !!!....and they kindly let me know that North Yorkshire have a leeway of 10% plus 2mph......lovely if I’d done 34 wouldn’t have heard anything :nono:

Meanwhile, our ethic enrichers are passing young white girls around like sweets absolutely buck Shea! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That article is written by Peter tachell the bender rights campaigner who stormed a Christian pulpit in church pushing the arch Bishop of Canterbury aside. He was supported by loads off MPs and compar

As I said, it takes a very special kind of shitcunt to do that job……they are down there amongst the lowest forms of humanity !  I genuinely couldn’t do a job of any kind that was based on screwing p

Anyone else find that odious little creep the mayor of London being hypocritical in supporting the pride carnival when we all know like most of his brethren they would be throwing gays off tall buildi

Posted Images

7 hours ago, WILF said:

Not digging at you, just a conversation, but I heard that type of stuff for years “Then men on the ground don’t support it”……and I always think “Well, why do it then?” 

Like, I couldn’t be a traffic warden or a traffic copper or one of these civil enforcement blokes if I was starving to death…..literally ! 
If they don’t like it, why do they do the job ? …….I suspect most lads here have always just turned it in and found something else when faced with something they didn’t like or that didn’t sit right so I don’t think coppers can hide behind that excuse.

Its takes a certain type of human being to pull over a motorist at the side of the road and treat his out of date tax disc like he has discovered evidence of genocide !……nah mate, I’m not having that I’m afraid.

Firstly, traffic speed enforcement isn't carried out by coppers. The people sat behind the cameras are civiians. Same with parking tickets.  All civilianised by the local authority or privatised. Secondly tax discs wasn't been a police matter for several years before they were scrapped. Again civilianised.

Those tickets issued for contravening bus lanes, junctions, weight limits, etc are all issued and posted out by the local authorities. Police haven't done any of that for over fifteen years.

Still, why let facts get in the way of your opinions?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, bell said:

Thats it mate....letter dropped through last week 35mph on a 30.....ffs !!!....and they kindly let me know that North Yorkshire have a leeway of 10% plus 2mph......lovely if I’d done 34 wouldn’t have heard anything :nono:

It has been that nationally for years. They have to draw a line somewhere. In France it is 2kph over the limit for a fine and 20kph for vehicle confiscation and a ban.

Edited by Nicepix
6 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Firstly, traffic speed enforcement isn't carried out by coppers. The people sat behind the cameras are civiians. Same with parking tickets.  All civilianised by the local authority or privatised. Secondly tax discs wasn't been a police matter for several years before they were scrapped. Again civilianised.

Those tickets issued for contravening bus lanes, junctions, weight limits, etc are all issued and posted out by the local authorities. Police haven't done any of that for over fifteen years.

I live in north York’s and there are no fixed cameras just loads of mobile cash cows!

but that’s not enough for them, saw the local countryside cop struggling to set his speed camera up on the 4x4 tail gate yesterday? times must be hard

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Same up this end mate, an they think they clever swapping lay-by regular ?

Glad they didn’t have them when I was younger and drove like a Cnut,

I’d of been permanently band?

bet they don’t catch may now with the price of fuel, I’m 50mph everywhere now?

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I got pulled over by 2 fat arse traffic coppers hiding in an unmarked car on a showroom forecourt in the middle of the night, pointing the gun up the hill to where the limits change a couple of years ago lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, si brown said:

Glad they didn’t have them when I was younger and drove like a Cnut,

I’d of been permanently band?

bet they don’t catch may now with the price of fuel, I’m 50mph everywhere now?

I'm same, sit right up a wagons arse and ride his slip stream ?

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Forager69 said:

Reminds me of a fella I used to work with who was easy to wind up, could set him off at the drop of a hat.

I set off a little story that went around the firm that had him boiling.

He'd just bought a caravan and read in a magazine that if you get behind a lorry and use it's slipstream you can save tons of fuel. 

Only trouble with Steve, stuck up the lorrys arse  he missed his turn off by 50 mile and ended up paying more than he originally would.

Cool story greb 

• Haha 3

Everybody cries and moans but does f**k all, if you all went not guilty on your speeding fines and had your day in court the system would collapse in an instant, it’s all based on your compliance, if they want money or points on my licence I will make sure it costs them not me, last speeding ticket = three court appearances in bath magistrates and a not guilty for me, it was my third offence and my third not guilty, have your day in court and make them earn any money’s rather than just hand it over with your tail down then moan ?

• Like 2

Can we please stop taking this thread off topic. 

The important thing is the importance of pride and how progressive we all are and how fantastic it all is. 

Here's a photo of a copper proposing to his boyfriend at pride to get you all in the mood today. 

Stay fabulous guys 

?️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍??️‍?

Screenshot_20220702_091542.jpg

Screenshot_20220702_091532.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

There was a little fat fcuker in town the other day singing her head off, sounded like a cat being strangled!

was wearing a lycra rainbow unicorn jump suit? 

wanted to take a photo but just couldn’t bring myself to do it?

19 hours ago, WILF said:

Meanwhile, our ethic enrichers are passing young white girls around like sweets absolutely buck Shea! 

Still happening in Rotherham according to some reports plus Albanian criminal's flooding the town and setting up large cannabis growing operations as more and more 3rd world criminal's come to the town plus the Roma Slovaks have made certain areas unrecognisable.

• Sad 1

Anyone else find that odious little creep the mayor of London being hypocritical in supporting the pride carnival when we all know like most of his brethren they would be throwing gays off tall buildings if they had their laws and ways.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1