Coppers not welcome at Pride

Well well well, the alphabet folk have turned their backs on the 'homophobic' Met - apparently the organisers and a bunch of other fruity organisations,  don't want uniformed coppers prancing down the road with them on their special day - I do kind of agree - stick to the feckin day job.

However, the forces hierarchy are still happy for them to do so.

......... funny that eh - they can do this in public and, they're allowed to unreservedly submit to a baying BLM mob but, they're not allowed to join a right wing organisation :hmm:

Honestly,  I'd like Doc and Marty to drop me off in 1980 and leave me there to live out my days in peace :yes:

AMP.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Peter Tatchell says officers are welcome to join as civilians but the Met needs to be challenged over...

• Like 4

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That article is written by Peter tachell the bender rights campaigner who stormed a Christian pulpit in church pushing the arch Bishop of Canterbury aside. He was supported by loads off MPs and compar

As I said, it takes a very special kind of shitcunt to do that job……they are down there amongst the lowest forms of humanity !  I genuinely couldn’t do a job of any kind that was based on screwing p

Anyone else find that odious little creep the mayor of London being hypocritical in supporting the pride carnival when we all know like most of his brethren they would be throwing gays off tall buildi

Posted Images

That article is written by Peter tachell the bender rights campaigner who stormed a Christian pulpit in church pushing the arch Bishop of Canterbury aside. He was supported by loads off MPs and compared to the suffragettes because he was campaigning about human rights abuses. The arch Bishop later forgave him and apologised to him for any abuses he thought the church had supported. 

Perhaps someone can storm a mosque and push an imam aside to highlight human rights abuses in the history of Islam.....you would end up sharing a cell with Britain first and Tommy Robinson I reckon. 

IMG_20220701_074836.jpg

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

Well well well, the alphabet folk have turned their backs on the 'homophobic' Met - apparently the organisers and a bunch of other fruity organisations,  don't want uniformed coppers prancing down the road with them on their special day - I do kind of agree - stick to the feckin day job.

However, the forces hierarchy are still happy for them to do so.

......... funny that eh - they can do this in public and, they're allowed to unreservedly submit to a baying BLM mob but, they're not allowed to join a right wing organisation :hmm:

Honestly,  I'd like Doc and Marty to drop me off in 1980 and leave me there to live out my days in peace :yes:

AMP.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Peter Tatchell says officers are welcome to join as civilians but the Met needs to be challenged over...

We can take comfort in the fact that some poor builder will be getting a fixed penalty for a faulty tail light on his van at a 30 handed checkpoint somewhere or a parent struggling to make ends meet landed with a £150 speed awareness course for doing 34mph in a 30 zone……..sleep well, it’s all in hand ! Lol 

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

We can take comfort in the fact that some poor builder will be getting a fixed penalty for a faulty tail light on his van at a 30 handed checkpoint somewhere or a parent struggling to make ends meet landed with a £150 speed awareness course for doing 34mph in a 30 zone……..sleep well, it’s all in hand ! Lol 

Yes, that's a whole new thread in itself - the slating I've had (not on here) for commenting how pleased I am that they've obviously caught all of the murderers and rapists and now have time for the trivial shit.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

Yes, that's a whole new thread in itself - the slating I've had (not on here) for commenting how pleased I am that they've obviously caught all of the murderers and rapists and now have time for the trivial shit.

Yeah, you know it mate.

• Like 1

I just don't get it anymore with South Yorkshire police and how they operate and their Facebook page is always good for a laugh . One topic on their is of a low life scrounger who hangs around Rotherham town who robbed an old man in March and they have just released his picture the same individual is still begging around the town on a daily basis no doubt all the coppers will be manning speed cameras instead of arresting this lowlife.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I just don't get it anymore with South Yorkshire police and how they operate and their Facebook page is always good for a laugh . One topic on their is of a low life scrounger who hangs around Rotherham town who robbed an old man in March and they have just released his picture the same individual is still begging around the town on a daily basis no doubt all the coppers will be manning speed cameras instead of arresting this lowlife.

Imagine the trouble we'd be in if we slapped him for mugging old folk - it's all round the wrong way mate.

• Like 1

My mum lives on a council estate, it was a nice place to grow up really, not rough, well looked after gardens and veg patches. Now almost every house has been bought and it's still a nice area....yet every street has 1 or 2 houses still council owned. Once they went to local families....now they house scum and migrants. Shameful really putting these people among a settled community, but that's another story... 

The council house on my mums Street has a family of Ukrainians, absolute Scumbags. Always screaming and fighting and garden full of shite. The other week they had a screaming argument until midnight when it all went quiet, at 2.30am a Romanian plated van arrived and the man of the house dragged some heavy bags into the back and none of them have been seen since (a neighbour had all this on cctv). Now bearing in mind it was a violent domestic incident and a woman and kid have disappeared. The neighbours reported it to the police. Yesterday they phoned police for an update....police said its been assigned to a patrol but they have 29 other reports to attend before they can get there ?

You gotta laugh. 

Meanwhile we are sending Ukraine another BILLION in military aid ?

IMG_20220701_105615.jpg

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Imagine the trouble we'd be in if we slapped him for mugging old folk - it's all round the wrong way mate.

I called in town yesterday on my way to work and spotted the said low life and was tempted to go and stick the nut on him but knowing if i did the police would be all over me.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

My mum lives on a council estate, it was a nice place to grow up really, not rough, well looked after gardens and veg patches. Now almost every house has been bought and it's still a nice area....yet every street has 1 or 2 houses still council owned. Once they went to local families....now they house scum and migrants. Shameful really putting these people among a settled community, but that's another story... 

The council house on my mums Street has a family of Ukrainians, absolute Scumbags. Always screaming and fighting and garden full of shite. The other week they had a screaming argument until midnight when it all went quiet, at 2.30am a Romanian plated van arrived and the man of the house dragged some heavy bags into the back and none of them have been seen since (a neighbour had all this on cctv). Now bearing in mind it was a violent domestic incident and a woman and kid have disappeared. The neighbours reported it to the police. Yesterday they phoned police for an update....police said its been assigned to a patrol but they have 29 other reports to attend before they can get there ?

You gotta laugh. 

Meanwhile we are sending Ukraine another BILLION in military aid ?

IMG_20220701_105615.jpg

Exactly what the council estate i live in is like and the few scumbags on the road i live on have 2 things in common drugs and work shy. I deeply regret buying my house now.

4 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Don't think for a minute the beat bobbies support the increase in speed cameras. It makes their jobs harder. When they parked the camera vans at Sheffield airport quite often they discovered that the cable used to charge the camera batteries had been disconnected overnight. A chief inspector set a trap for the culprits by having cctv cameras set up in the garage. Next morning the cameras hadn't been charged. Someone had switched off the circuit on the master consumer unit. 

8 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Don't think for a minute the beat bobbies support the increase in speed cameras. It makes their jobs harder. When they parked the camera vans at Sheffield airport quite often they discovered that the cable used to charge the camera batteries had been disconnected overnight. A chief inspector set a trap for the culprits by having cctv cameras set up in the garage. Next morning the cameras hadn't been charged. Someone had switched off the circuit on the master consumer unit. 

Not digging at you, just a conversation, but I heard that type of stuff for years “Then men on the ground don’t support it”……and I always think “Well, why do it then?” 

Like, I couldn’t be a traffic warden or a traffic copper or one of these civil enforcement blokes if I was starving to death…..literally ! 
If they don’t like it, why do they do the job ? …….I suspect most lads here have always just turned it in and found something else when faced with something they didn’t like or that didn’t sit right so I don’t think coppers can hide behind that excuse.

Its takes a certain type of human being to pull over a motorist at the side of the road and treat his out of date tax disc like he has discovered evidence of genocide !……nah mate, I’m not having that I’m afraid.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

Thats it mate....letter dropped through last week 35mph on a 30.....ffs !!!....and they kindly let me know that North Yorkshire have a leeway of 10% plus 2mph......lovely if I’d done 34 wouldn’t have heard anything :nono: