The lads prom..

30 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

No chance. He's off to meet everyone at the 'after party' now. That's me sat up all night waiting to see him back safe. 

I wasn’t aloud to prom. The after party is better anyway. Fed the pony for the first time at that party ??

• Haha 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fin don't do suits etc...fair play to him..

It was my lads prom today but he's banned from going. He got into a fight in the last week of school and him and the other lad got banned from going. They have never got on for 5 years and it came to

Last day at school ,I had a straightener with my pe teacher ( it had been arranged since the third year ) he absolutely battered me ,but it felt good punching the twat.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

When my generation left school we were reminded that returning to the school grounds was trespassing and the police would be informed. Seriously!  No pretend love in those days.

That was it, a curt "f**k off and don't come back" ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mackem said:

That was it, a curt "f**k off and don't come back" ?

We had arranged a riot on the last day. Several teachers were supposed to get hammered. Unfortunately a lot of the lads didn't turn up so we  were short on numbers and we chickened out. We did manage a roar and a few expletives at the final bell. and one lad set  No fond memories of the crack of leather upon willow I'm afraid.?

We were all glad to see the backs of each other.

I can only think of one teacher I rated, my English teacher. The rest were orrible, charisma  free sadists.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Councilestatekid said:

These proms are a expensive do daughter's outfit cost £200 then had to pay for hair £80 nails £35 eyelashes £25 bag £60 shoes £70 then gave her £60 for spends.my lad is wearing suit he had but spent same as daughter's had on some trainers to go with is suit blew my mind £500 on a pair of trainers 

Welcome to my weekends ???

my bank account trembles at the words “We’ve got a wedding next month “ 

• Haha 3

Me and my pals wasn’t allowed to go to anything, ski trip (even if we could have afforded it !), geography field trip, away match with another school, France day trip….nothing !

They didn’t have prom when I was at school.

So we contented ourselves with going down on the appointed mornings and throwing rocks at the coach that took the kids that could go instead !

However, many years and a lot of growing up later I actually think things like prom and such like are a really nice thing for young people…..I don’t like that some kids don’t get to go for one silly mistake but I fully understand that kids like I was are not allowed to go…..I wouldn’t have let me go either and f**k it all up for everyone ! Lol 

• Like 1