The lads prom..

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

It was my lads prom today but he's banned from going. He got into a fight in the last week of school and him and the other lad got banned from going. They have never got on for 5 years and it came to a head, they had a proper straightener and shook hands after. Daft thing is they got talking after shaking hands and are now getting on....they are both sat in my man cave now best of mates and I've told em they can have a couple of beers each ?

I'm glad he's not going to the prom as he wanted to borrow my new suit (keep your smart arsed comments to yourselves ?)

As Newkid says. Shitshow from the school. Leaves a bad taste they have to spoil it for the lads. Arseholes.

• Like 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fin don't do suits etc...fair play to him..

It was my lads prom today but he's banned from going. He got into a fight in the last week of school and him and the other lad got banned from going. They have never got on for 5 years and it came to

Last day at school ,I had a straightener with my pe teacher ( it had been arranged since the third year ) he absolutely battered me ,but it felt good punching the twat.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Serious, when did proms become a thing in the uk

My eldest is 24 this year, she had a prom... I took her in my old man's Morris minor... her mates were in limos etc... 

Never knew about it before then though...

Just now, NEWKID said:

My eldest is 24 this year, she had a prom... I took her in my old man's Morris minor... her mates were in limos etc... 

Never knew about it before then though...

She must have been badly behaved to get your own back  by taking her in a morris minor. Bit severe and over the top that mate.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

She must have been badly behaved to get your own back  by taking her in a morris minor. Bit severe and over the top that mate.

3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I bet she was well chuffed 

Was her choice...strange one that girl! Lol

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Dido be a sport an tell the lads to group chat the rest of year an let them know the real party at yours ?

No chance. He's off to meet everyone at the 'after party' now. That's me sat up all night waiting to see him back safe. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

No chance. He's off to meet everyone at the 'after party' now. That's me sat up all night waiting to see him back safe. 

Won't see mine till tomorrow now mate.... they're all kipping in a barn...lol

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I had an estate morris minor in the 70s. Used to use the battery for lamping and if it was flat on my return there was always the hand start..very useful.

I also "chauffeured" a friend of ours to her wedding in it... f***ing thing overheated half way to the venue.. had to pull over and let it cool down... her and her dad sat in the back of this banger and me pretending I knew what I was doing (I'm shit with engines/cars not my thing)... got her there, fashionably late... lol

• Haha 1

Couple of years back I saw a newly married couple on the  other side of the motorway. Their vintage car had broken down. It was winter. She was absolutely  drenched, still in her wedding dress. Hope she saw the funny side. 

Edited by jukel123
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Some of the blokes i work with me are hiring limos and spending  fortune on clothes and parties

Its mental ain't it!

One lad drove a tractor in tonight, proper farm lad..lol..

Fin got a lift in his mates dads defender, with 3 of his mates....he don't give a shit about any of the faff...was gonna get a bus there and walk up..

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Some of the blokes i work with me are hiring limos and spending  fortune on clothes and parties

Bloke I used to know from sunderland, f***ing sunderland of all places ? hired a helicopter to drop his son at the prom about 4 or 5 years back ??

These proms are a expensive do daughter's outfit cost £200 then had to pay for hair £80 nails £35 eyelashes £25 bag £60 shoes £70 then gave her £60 for spends.my lad is wearing suit he had but spent same as daughter's had on some trainers to go with is suit blew my mind £500 on a pair of trainers