The lads prom..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fin don't do suits etc...fair play to him..

It was my lads prom today but he's banned from going. He got into a fight in the last week of school and him and the other lad got banned from going. They have never got on for 5 years and it came to

Last day at school ,I had a straightener with my pe teacher ( it had been arranged since the third year ) he absolutely battered me ,but it felt good punching the twat.

Posted Images

It was my lads prom today but he's banned from going. He got into a fight in the last week of school and him and the other lad got banned from going. They have never got on for 5 years and it came to a head, they had a proper straightener and shook hands after. Daft thing is they got talking after shaking hands and are now getting on....they are both sat in my man cave now best of mates and I've told em they can have a couple of beers each ?

I'm glad he's not going to the prom as he wanted to borrow my new suit (keep your smart arsed comments to yourselves ?)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It was my lads prom today but he's banned from going. He got into a fight in the last week of school and him and the other lad got banned from going. They have never got on for 5 years and it came to a head, they had a proper straightener and shook hands after. Daft thing is they got talking after shaking hands and are now getting on....they are both sat in my man cave now best of mates and I've told em they can have a couple of beers each ?

I'm glad he's not going to the prom as he wanted to borrow my new suit (keep your smart arsed comments to yourselves ?)

Teddy boy suits back in fashion?

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Hope he gets his hole ?

75 of them going to a mates place after.. a big barn party... God I wish I was young again..lol

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Shit show from the school mate... they've finished school now but the school still had to have a last show of authority...wankers!

Fair play to your lad though, have a beer with his new best mate... the lad I fought with at least once a week at school is still my best mate now, I was his best man and we've had many good and interesting times together...lol

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

no punch line mate, newkid is a success in life his son will be proud as punch 

Dunno about a success mate, I have a go and a grafter maybe...but loads of failures...lol

I'm proud of my kids though, they are decent and well mannered, and don't follow the crowd..I like that..

• Like 2