When travellers become the Kardashians.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She looks like a goose and he looks like shergar 

That bird looks like she has Down’s syndrome but probably isn’t half as clever ! 

The comments ?

Posted Images

I will say one thing for old dancing douige, he certainly don't seem to be doing to bad for himself. Was driving around in a Lamborghini Urus four wheel drive ( yes more than probably leased, but still a hefty price to pay each month. Lives in Alderly Edge Cheshire, if you don't know it's a very nice area were a lot of premier footballers live ect ( I used to lamp foxes there lol ) again a rented house probably,  but still some big rent to find I would imagine. Were,s a rootbeer  Rolex Sub I reckon about 23grand ish. Don't forget his turkey teeth lol. So old turkeyteeth dancing dougie is getting a few quid from somewhere. 

Edited by Leo Sayer
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Were,s a rootbeer  Rolex Sub I reckon about 23grand ish.

Peasant ?

I dug a fox with a friend of Gary cloggsy Cresswell years ago in Alderley edge mid-80's I think?Dougie obviously has MSI and has his fingers in many pies ?

40 minutes ago, mackem said:

Peasant ?

I dug a fox with a friend of Gary cloggsy Cresswell years ago in Alderley edge mid-80's I think?Dougie obviously has MSI and has his fingers in many pies ?

Av been keeping my eye on the prices lol, yeah lamped foxes there and had a few spots for bunnys there. I ain't seen or heard of cloggsy in well must be 25 years or more. And turkey teeth yeah fingers in some sort of pies lol.

3 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

Av been keeping my eye on the prices lol, yeah lamped foxes there and had a few spots for bunnys there. I ain't seen or heard of cloggsy in well must be 25 years or more. And turkey teeth yeah fingers in some sort of pies lol.

I have made 5k sterling equivalent on a roley I bought last December, I have a mate currently staying in the hotel babylon, he has over a mil invested in watches, I went with him when he had 240k in a backpack to buy a watch. 

I haven't seen cloggs in about 35 years I think? He used to knock about with Paul Owen and a guy called mick. 

Dougies full set of veneers cost him 7k?entreprenuerial ??

7 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

I will say one thing for old dancing douige, he certainly don't seem to be doing to bad for himself. Was driving around in a Lamborghini Urus four wheel drive ( yes more than probably leased, but still a hefty price to pay each month. Lives in Alderly Edge Cheshire, if you don't know it's a very nice area were a lot of premier footballers live ect ( I used to lamp foxes there lol ) again a rented house probably,  but still some big rent to find I would imagine. Were,s a rootbeer  Rolex Sub I reckon about 23grand ish. Don't forget his turkey teeth lol. So old turkeyteeth dancing dougie is getting a few quid from somewhere. 

Selling smack 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Selling smack 

1 hour ago, mackem said:

I have made 5k sterling equivalent on a roley I bought last December, I have a mate currently staying in the hotel babylon, he has over a mil invested in watches, I went with him when he had 240k in a backpack to buy a watch. 

I haven't seen cloggs in about 35 years I think? He used to knock about with Paul Owen and a guy called mick. 

Dougies full set of veneers cost him 7k?entreprenuerial ??

Yeah prices are on the up steady, I have been watching the market and really should of bought one rather than pondering should I or shouldn't,  would of made more than my cash sat in the bank. Saying that I've worn a breitling everyday for 14 years and regardless of what am doing. t's still worth more now than what I paid as it's a discontinued model now. I always like and admire a nice kettle. Like said well over 25years since I seen cloggs and his manc possey. I got out of the dog game for a few years and lost all contact with a lot from back in the day.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Leo Sayer said:

Yeah prices are on the up steady, 

Instagram, everyone had to have one, there's a place in Hatton Gardens, downstairs in a basement, filled with roley dealer counters, interesting to sit and watch everyone dealing watches, lots of characters get in. 

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

rents his girlfriend out as a bouncy castle.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 02/07/2022 at 23:27, Leo Sayer said:

Was driving around in a Lamborghini Urus four wheel drive ( yes more than probably leased, 

Building the Joyce brand, reality star in the making, apparently Netflix have bought a movie on his life? 

• Haha 1