When travellers become the Kardashians.

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

That bird looks like she has Down’s syndrome but probably isn’t half as clever ! 

f**k me that was close to the knuckle ...but it was funny

• Haha 2

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She looks like a goose and he looks like shergar 

That bird looks like she has Down’s syndrome but probably isn’t half as clever ! 

The comments ?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

f**k me that was close to the knuckle ...but it was funny

My niece has Down’s syndrome mate so I’m allowed to say this stuff….I’m Downs approved so immune from all the bleeding hearts and fake outrage ! Lol 

• Like 3

Just back from Turkey and there was a woman sat at the pool all day in the shade with a black headband bandage that ran under her chin face lift or similar , Then one of the germans came over and asked what happened accident ? . She didnt care went into great detail about it i was waiting on the photos coming out LOL . But the young guy i took to be her son wasnt impressed and fecked off 

them teeth have nothing on a chap me and vin met up the dales a few years back...him and his mate do a bit of shooting over spaniels...

this particular day they were training the spaniels in the sedge...so we goes over for a chat....

working on the doors ive seen plenty that have had there nashers done...but by Christ had this fella gone for it...I have never seen anything so white...they were so bright just incredible...even made the Ryland fella's teeth look poor

• Haha 2
Just now, TOMO said:

them teeth have nothing on a chap me and vin met up the dales a few years back...him and his mate do a bit of shooting over spaniels...

this particular day they were training the spaniels in the sedge...so we goes over for a chat....

working on the doors ive seen plenty that have had there nashers done...but by Christ had this fella gone for it...I have never seen anything so white...they were so bright just incredible...even made the Ryland fella's teeth look poor

Did you say something ?……f**k me, I’d have to have said something ! Lol ? 

6 hours ago, WILF said:

Did you say something ?……f**k me, I’d have to have said something ! Lol ? 

it was one of those moments where you just look in disbelief then look at your mate..then look back at the geezer..then back at your mate...then try not to giggle like a pair of teenage girls

• Haha 3

Who ever did that to her chops needs locking up. Sure she was  fine before hand. Every one that has work done looks worse. I don't understand it unless you have medical reasons for having it done