Looks like our old enemy is back

3 hours ago, Ferretman65 said:

That's three rabbits in two days that bitch whent into bushes and came out with dead rabbits and not a mark on them has to be RHD That's all wee needs now ffs ? 

20220630_131954.jpg

I've picked a few young rabbits up that was lifeless but when looking them over they seem to be healthy .

Poor sods got it hard anufe without this vh wiping them out  

• Like 1
On 30/06/2022 at 16:31, Ferretman65 said:

I think you can get pet rabbits jab for it ? But I've heard it's got.into hares now too I could be wrong But it came from a good source ? 

(Not seen it in Hares around here yet, and nore do I want to. Rabbits very scarce where once plentiful,  Hares now seems to be breeding all year round, by the size of some my 2 have retrieved (shot... of course !! )

47 minutes ago, Bird Catcher said:

(Not seen it in Hares around here yet, and nore do I want to. Rabbits very scarce where once plentiful,  Hares now seems to be breeding all year round, by the size of some my 2 have retrieved (shot... of course !! )

Hopefully it doesn't mate over there But as Wideboy said if has been found in hare's over here I was told it But didn't know if was true pray to God it doesn't do that much damage to the hare's as it did to the rabbits 

On 30/06/2022 at 14:54, Forager69 said:

A horrible disease, just imagine if there was a human equipment, each and every one of us would be rolling our sleeve up faster than the blink of an eye, we would all be for science and vaccines then.

Nail on the head mate?

• Like 1