Jump to content

from now through the season


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

A shake for breakfast 1 for lunch then a proper dinner

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, longers01 said:

There’s another hairy one for you 

3A230C99-4736-43FA-A880-79FC6625A053.jpeg

Lovely looking dog too, fairly strong looking or is that the pic? I see it’s single handed on footballs 😆

  • Like 1
Link to post
40 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Lovely looking dog too, fairly strong looking or is that the pic? I see it’s single handed on footballs 😆

Ye he fairly strong mate loves footballs 

59AF0122-C7D0-40FC-8A31-DB52A2C25FE9.jpeg

CCE41C0F-57B4-4957-B556-16EDCA45AF2E.jpeg

1FA91227-2565-4235-8C83-1FE8F0218B3C.jpeg

0BEE2864-B694-48DB-AFDB-AC8E355D8D60.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to post
34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

light excise bombing about for half hour 20 degrees 😂 

Lol..did you really say/type  that the back of your Jeep when lid down with your sals in the back was 2 and a half foot Deep? Im not an engineer by any means or a designer of vehicles... But when that boot lid on the hearsh goes down it is waterproof  And probably around 16 inches high at the very most..I wouldn't put terriers in like that... very little air for four dessert bred belly dancers.

you can't get greb from the hunting life to meet you ..  and as for you supposedly being a well rounded and clued up man of the world.

lol 😅😅😅

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol..did you really say/type  that the back of your Jeep when lid down with your sals in the back was 2 and a half foot Deep? Im not an engineer by any means or a designer of vehicles... But when that boot lid on the hearsh goes down it is waterproof  And probably around 16 inches high at the very most..I wouldn't put terriers in like that... very little air for four dessert bred belly dancers.

you can't get greb from the hunting life to meet you ..  and as for you supposedly being a well rounded and clued up man of the world.

lol 😅😅😅

 

 

 

 

 

😂 no when it rains water will get in even parked up with a bit a breeze like it was last night this morning there was a puddle in back  if you was to drive in the rain water gets in like i said it’s not sealed it has a rubber strip were the cab  meets the back that overhangs i’ve removed this 

if  it wasn’t ok for the mutts they wouldn’t be in they in there for say 10 mile at the most 

when season comes graft isn’t as much and i’m travelling more the canopy will go on but even that with window summer is twice as hot as the lid is 

 

and plenty a men pop for a run season stop end 😂 you and some on here wouldnt because it would mean showing ya dog that you have no faith in 😂 wouldn’t even know how to jump in the back off a motor and be quiet 😂 i’ve met the type don’t you worry 😂 

Edited by mC HULL
Link to post

I’m fairness then truck backs ain’t waterproof. Iv had the lift lid an the roller back an they both let in water, it’s a bad fault imho, but very common cos they all leak, need a canopy to be water tight 👍

 

would I pit me own dog in it, would I fcuk, there’s no seat belt for my baby 😳

Link to post
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m fairness then truck backs ain’t waterproof. Iv had the lift lid an the roller back an they both let in water, it’s a bad fault imho, but very common cos they all leak, need a canopy to be water tight 👍

 

would I pit me own dog in it, would I fcuk, there’s no seat belt for my baby 😳

😂 

and we’re the cab meets the back there is that strip a rubber overhangs once that’s removed there’s a gap katch obviously or how would it pivot so once your moving air is blowing in like f**k 

Edited by mC HULL
Link to post
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

😂 

and we’re the cab meets the back there is that strip a rubber overhangs once that’s removed there’s a gap katch obviously or how would it pivot so once your moving air is blowing in like f**k 

Get yourself a proper pick up, mate 😂👍

IMG_1494.JPG.1a6bd8f84577594be03a0e26578a974f.JPG

Cheers.

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...