from now through the season

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

A shake for breakfast 1 for lunch then a proper dinner

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You sound nearly embarrassed to say yes Hull. If your dog went out and killed everything then it would be boring because you’d know the end result. If their killing that much on the same land, why not spice it up and run different land? I suppose test your dogs in other ways? Not a dig at you before you go mad, I’m beginning to slightly warm to you??

i go all different land mate i will run a few each day if your slipping on what gets up you will miss but i wont blank very often in a season 

it’s hard work stopping hares mate so enjoy the dogs that do stopping plenty will never get boring for me ? 

9 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

New law ain’t even in force yet 

just seen that...they must be persistent offenders ?....it's like anything in life...once your names in every cnuts mouth...it's just matter of time??

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

just seen that...they must be persistent offenders ?....it's like anything in life...once your names in every cnuts mouth...it's just matter of time??

i think the they were filmed  by plod running hares 

46 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Surely it's violating human rights ,that's fecked up what if there granny got a pug the can't walk down shop wi her f****d thT is

• 2 weeks later...