from now through the season

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Last year had a rabbit size lev at night mid November ? maybe the would start it later nowadays 

you have hold a the slip mate you want full growns give a bit a law and away you go i don’t go mad slipping 5 and 6s early season for the sake of it  

• Like 1

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

A shake for breakfast 1 for lunch then a proper dinner

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Yep that’s a fact 

are you chris packham or a hunting man 

what joy is there in chasing things about if i wanted to do that id get a well a whippet ? ?

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

rules i have a hunting dog mate im not playing hare coursing going uhh arr nearly had it 

you enjoy chasing things i enjoy watching a dog with brains

were all different mate

Your game got decades of cheating the sport , coursing got hundreds of yrs behind it , historically with rules , your game re invented ie the boot slip the creeping up trick the out of season summer hunt game the load up of dog pound trick I could go on but it’s as boring to me as you reading up on Arrian   , 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

are you chris packham or a hunting man 

what joy is there in chasing things about if i wanted to do that id get a well a whippet ? ?

More to life than killing respect of hare  is a word you’ll never understand  prob why you poach 

Edited by green lurchers

you have hold a the slip mate you want full growns give a bit a law and away you go i don’t go mad slipping 5 and 6s early season for the sake of it  

Well it were long way off soon as it jumped I thought bollox see what u mean bin different in day 

• Haha 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

Your game got decades of cheating the sport , coursing got hundreds of yrs behind it , historically with rules , your game re invented ie the boot slip the creeping up trick the out of season summer hunt game the load up of dog pound trick I could go on but it’s as boring to me as you reading up on Arrian   , 

my games has thousands a years behind it hunting for edible ? 

i don’t slip kick ups gl or plough bash 

i will let pups be pups summer time and descent ones will enter thereself 

6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

More to life than killing respect of hare  is a word you’ll never understand  prob why you poach 

i’ve always poached but have land im good on had new young  game keeper come to me yesterday you drived track does he know your on here with them dogs i said yes he is sound with me got on radio farmer knew who i was the new game keeper said or your ok to run on here i’ll maybe have a few runs this season you couldn’t walk this spot in a day and definitely wouldn’t kill out with a whippet when farmers seen you since a youth and had no problems a lot turn a blind eye 

my games has thousands a years behind it hunting for edible ? 

i don’t slip kick ups gl or plough bash 

i will let pups be pups summer time and descent ones will enter thereself 

You don’t need to fill the pot do ya ? You got kfc to do that lol 

Just now, green lurchers said:

You don’t need to fill the pot do ya ? You got kfc to do that lol 

i’ll still eat game not so much hare though but dogs do me old lady does she would eat it all the time growing up etc old boys near me enjoy them i try to waste none 

11 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You sound nearly embarrassed to say yes Hull. If your dog went out and killed everything then it would be boring because you’d know the end result. If their killing that much on the same land, why not spice it up and run different land? I suppose test your dogs in other ways? Not a dig at you before you go mad, I’m beginning to slightly warm to you??

Bummer 

• Haha 2