from now through the season

14 minutes ago, TOMO said:

we always used to put our dogs in boot ...kept them out of site..

most of the time it was just two of us out ...but even then everytime a car came towards us the passenger would duck down...just in case it was plod

same tomo in the boot parcel shelf still in 

i  been with lads back seats down stuff for dogs to lay on free reign ? plod see car full a dogs just makes me laugh ? ? 

unless i was driving across country then i’d have parcel shelf out 

Edited by mC HULL

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

A shake for breakfast 1 for lunch then a proper dinner

Posted Images

Lad I hunted with for a while had one of the fancy looking canopies on his truck, had 4 hounds and a triple terrier box with a terrier in each compartment in it and the windows slightly open but the hounds must of lay against the doors of the boxes and suffocated the 3 terriers. Good terriers they were too so just a word of warning to any lads using them. 

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Lad I hunted with for a while had one of the fancy looking canopies on his truck, had 4 hounds and a triple terrier box with a terrier in each compartment in it and the windows slightly open but the hounds must of lay against the doors of the boxes and suffocated the 3 terriers. Good terriers they were too so just a word of warning to any lads using them. 

Chap I know had a dog suffocate when he came back from feed merchant. Bag slip on box and done same 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Seen a few bad dos with dogs shoved into boxes after a dig. Sort of feel like if you’re taking out workers, and working them hard, being shoved in a wee box squashed up for hours on the way home maybe isn’t the best level of care. The lads I go with also will have a couple of bigger dog crates to stick on the back seat of the motor on the way home if the dogs have had a good bit of graft. Just the same as cleaning them up and treating them before going to the pub / heading home. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

descent dc but not very inconspicuous in todays climate mate 

I drive an estate car these days if I'm not local ?...got a little Freelander and a Rav 4,for work... infairness not been stopped in 4 yrs driving the RAV4,been  digging all over in it,was driving 300 miles in the lockdowns to dig, triple box and tools in the boot... the big dog knows to lay down across back seats?DSC_1822.JPG.42c140b4198c6bc564bf5fe3ae555fc6.JPGDSC_1247.JPG.2d2d02bb2aff4be6375a8151e6d3589a.JPGDSC_1523.JPG.3658e0c979e000ef7dea35b76e203b8f.JPG ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I drive an estate car these days if I'm not local ?...got a little Freelander and a Rav 4,for work... infairness not been stopped in 4 yrs driving the RAV4,been  digging all over in it,was driving 300 miles in the lockdowns to dig, triple box and tools in the boot... the big dog knows to lay down across back seats?DSC_1822.JPG.42c140b4198c6bc564bf5fe3ae555fc6.JPGDSC_1247.JPG.2d2d02bb2aff4be6375a8151e6d3589a.JPGDSC_1523.JPG.3658e0c979e000ef7dea35b76e203b8f.JPG ?

ravs a descent dc i had freelander  one a few year ago one a the best dogging motors i had descent boot even with the pull across shelf descent on juice served me well i’d have another i only cruise about don’t need nothing fast ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1