from now through the season

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

A shake for breakfast 1 for lunch then a proper dinner

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

light excise bombing about for half hour 20 degrees ? 

Lol..did you really say/type  that the back of your Jeep when lid down with your sals in the back was 2 and a half foot Deep? Im not an engineer by any means or a designer of vehicles... But when that boot lid on the hearsh goes down it is waterproof  And probably around 16 inches high at the very most..I wouldn't put terriers in like that... very little air for four dessert bred belly dancers.

you can't get greb from the hunting life to meet you ..  and as for you supposedly being a well rounded and clued up man of the world.

lol ???

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol..did you really say/type  that the back of your Jeep when lid down with your sals in the back was 2 and a half foot Deep? Im not an engineer by any means or a designer of vehicles... But when that boot lid on the hearsh goes down it is waterproof  And probably around 16 inches high at the very most..I wouldn't put terriers in like that... very little air for four dessert bred belly dancers.

you can't get greb from the hunting life to meet you ..  and as for you supposedly being a well rounded and clued up man of the world.

lol ???

? no when it rains water will get in even parked up with a bit a breeze like it was last night this morning there was a puddle in back  if you was to drive in the rain water gets in like i said it’s not sealed it has a rubber strip were the cab  meets the back that overhangs i’ve removed this 

if  it wasn’t ok for the mutts they wouldn’t be in they in there for say 10 mile at the most 

when season comes graft isn’t as much and i’m travelling more the canopy will go on but even that with window summer is twice as hot as the lid is 

and plenty a men pop for a run season stop end ? you and some on here wouldnt because it would mean showing ya dog that you have no faith in ? wouldn’t even know how to jump in the back off a motor and be quiet ? i’ve met the type don’t you worry ? 

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m fairness then truck backs ain’t waterproof. Iv had the lift lid an the roller back an they both let in water, it’s a bad fault imho, but very common cos they all leak, need a canopy to be water tight ?

would I pit me own dog in it, would I fcuk, there’s no seat belt for my baby ?

? 

and we’re the cab meets the back there is that strip a rubber overhangs once that’s removed there’s a gap katch obviously or how would it pivot so once your moving air is blowing in like f**k 

Edited by mC HULL
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? 

and we’re the cab meets the back there is that strip a rubber overhangs once that’s removed there’s a gap katch obviously or how would it pivot so once your moving air is blowing in like f**k 

Get yourself a proper pick up, mate ??

IMG_1494.JPG.1a6bd8f84577594be03a0e26578a974f.JPG

Cheers.

30 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Get yourself a proper pick up, mate ??

IMG_1494.JPG.1a6bd8f84577594be03a0e26578a974f.JPG

Cheers.

be ok to work on that chart ? 

most the pick ups still quite mechanical easy to work on the land rover disco range are hard work now not great off road 

we always used to put our dogs in boot ...kept them out of site..

most of the time it was just two of us out ...but even then everytime a car came towards us the passenger would duck down...just in case it was plod

• Like 2