from now through the season

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

A shake for breakfast 1 for lunch then a proper dinner

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

You'll find that when stuff gets banned it just brings in the lowlifes, not because they have anymore love for it than the man that packed it in but because they've got fcuk all worth losing. 

There's plenty of men that's whole life revolved around dogs that jacked when the ban came in. 

whole life revolves around dogs but jacked because they had something to loose 

f**k all worth loosing ? them taking the piss in charge have most exactly were they want like a kept women everything on chuck with the threat a loosing it id rather be on me arse and free 

• Like 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

whole life revolves around dogs but jacked because they had something to loose 

f**k all worth loosing ? them taking the piss in charge have most exactly were they want like a kept women everything on chuck with the threat a loosing it id rather be on me arse and free 

Sure your free ?? that's why your cramming 5 dogs into the George Foreman in the summer for. ??

3 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Cheers mate she should make a decent dog start putting the proper miles in soon pal hope you’re well my friend 

thanks mate ye bouncing ?look forward to her progressing longers you fancy a few stubble time with pups  drop us a text mate 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

thanks mate ye bouncing ?look forward to her progressing longers you fancy a few stubble time with pups  drop us a text mate 

Glad you’re well my friend ye no worries mate I’ll be intouch with you brother 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Sure your free ?? that's why your cramming 5 dogs into the George Foreman in the summer for. ??

i’m free to do as i want with how many dogs in the boot dogman ? you think it is they wasn’t spot on in there i would do it ? 3 square meters by 2 and half foot deep 

you must be a right soppy un it’s stoppers bleeding month out on the couch i’m met your type 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m free to do as i want with how many dogs in the boot dogman ? you think it is they wasn’t spot on in there i would do it ? 3 square meters by 2 and half foot deep 

you must be a right soppy un it’s stoppers bleeding month out on the couch i’m met your type 

Gonna cut the grass and walk the Fanny lickers, we'll talk later mac Jong-un. 

5 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Personally think it takes more backbone to give up something you honestly love before maybe going behind the door for 6 months and letting your family fend for themselves, if a scabby hare fox or whatever means more to you than being with your kids then knock yourself out but it's not how a lot of men operate. 

He’s probably never even had a community service , let alone done time ?. He’s got more front than Blackpool promenade … what are you in for mate ,,,, errr me dog caught a hare 

…. ????.  He’d be hanging tough on the  fourth threes ?… 

Edited by Franks dad
Just now, Franks dad said:

He’s probably never even had a community service , let alone done time ?. He’s got more front than Blackpool promenade … what are you in for mate ,,,, errr me dog caught a hare  …. ????.  He’d be hanging tough on the  fourth threes ?…