from now through the season

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

A shake for breakfast 1 for lunch then a proper dinner

Posted Images

Just now, brian c said:

Anyway mc u started topic about dogs unfit then ripping let's see urs 

mine aren’t ripped up yet  been hectic today youngest just gone to bed so have me grub then ill walk em i’ll put a few pics up shortly mate ?

12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what will you do mate for enjoyment be like @WILFplaying football high fives and slapping mens arses in the shower ? ? 

Fcuk knows but it won't be dipping and diving for a scabby hare and then coming on the net to brag about it like I'm all... f**k the police and double hard lol. 

I've spent over thirty years hunting foxes with dogs in one form or another and I'll be fcuked if I become like you and have to constantly look over my shoulder and worry about getting a tug, the enjoyment will have gone so why keep going. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, brian c said:

No I wouldn expect to be ripping now peak way too early be nice to see the difference from summer to winter 

that’s what i thought if topic stays open right threw be good to see lads dogs from now until feb and the change etc ?

Edited by mC HULL
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Fcuk knows but it won't be dipping and diving for a scabby hare and then coming on the net to brag about it like I'm all... f**k the police and double hard lol. 

I've spent over thirty years hunting foxes with dogs in one form or another and I'll be fcuked if I become like you and have to constantly look over my shoulder and worry about getting a tug, the enjoyment will have gone so why keep going. 

i’m f**k the police and treble hard ? ? 

luck over your shoulder that’s how it’s always been for the poacher mate isn’t it ? nothing new 

14 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

no one should a stopped after the ban 

now it’s passed that less the better the one that enjoy it the most will still do it

at no point have i said out about dog man rearing his kids ?

You'll find that when stuff gets banned it just brings in the lowlifes, not because they have anymore love for it than the man that packed it in but because they've got fcuk all worth losing. 

There's plenty of men that's whole life revolved around dogs that jacked when the ban came in.