from now through the season

14 hours ago, mC HULL said:

don’t have a season ? me adult dogs haven’t been off a lead since end a feb and won’t run out until october ? 

pups been free running from 9 week old and entered thereself as you’d expect 

I agree 100% Pups free running from 9 weeks old and self entering is old and very sound practice imo. Greyhounds used to be reared like this. Pups got to gallop and learn to use itself before serious work starts. If they miss out on it they'll never reach full potential.

• Like 2

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's one of mine, the first photo is mid June and the second photo is mid January. 

A shake for breakfast 1 for lunch then a proper dinner

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

go start a thread joe about the the dangers and fear of plod that made you become a lamper and how you wish you had a bit more back bone and didn’t fret so much ?

Your so far behind in the race you actually think your winning, your about as sharp as a cue ball.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, jeemes said:

I agree 100% Pups free running from 9 weeks old and self entering is old and very sound practice imo. Greyhounds used to be reared like this. Pups got to gallop and learn to use itself before serious work starts. If they miss out on it they'll never reach full potential.

?why so many have dogs don’t reach full potential even though everyone had heard the old saying you can’t teach an old dog new tricks ? 

wood for the trees ? 

im out every day  early doors in this warm weather , maybe a couple of hours  so hes ticking over  walking  and free running hunting up  some good grub  and he will rest  for the rest of the day   works fine for me ;

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

no one’s gone behind the door for 6 month 

work out you be home in 8 week anyway men in the army go for a lot longer 

plus your teaching your kids to fold under pressure not stand up for what you have always done 

so go get your mufferage on someone else’s thread 

Your teaching your kids your cnut that thought more of a run at a hare than being a father. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Your teaching your kids your cnut that thought more of a run at a hare than being a father. 

why the country is f****d beta males just rolling over and doing as they are told why they take more and more of our freedoms 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Wow, some rebels in here ?

shame they isn’t more aye 

lamping is all tied in the same now anyone caught with out but a bunny will be facing the same won’t matter cos most don’t do out any way 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Unless your on permission ? you forgot that bit ?‍♂️ I could catch anything on permission I have for rabbits, moles or anything else, accidents happen ? travelling hours to walk a pack of dogs on land known for coursing is a lot harder to talk your way out of ?

ive got permission on spots but unless i had a good few differnet spots which takes a lot a mufferage or a useless dog it would soon be barren just wipe it clean don’t ya what goods that 

3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

no one’s gone behind the door for 6 month 

work out you be home in 8 week anyway men in the army go for a lot longer 

plus your teaching your kids to fold under pressure not stand up for what you have always done 

so go get your mufferage on someone else’s thread 

Just what i was going to say. Giving in is not what you want to be teaching.

• Like 2