Old international tractor

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will be tight on fuel ,and a bit work shy ,argumentative, but likes wet weather !

I got the tractor,  next question how the bloody hell do you dive it lol all the stickers have worn off the gears I can find forward n reverse but have not yet managed a hi low box ? The loader is sim

Yep she pulled it back the 40 miles did ok but burnt some juice! 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, steve66 said:

If I remember rightly they became Case international 

Case bought international Harvester out along with David brown became case international or case IH now there CNH , which is case , New Holland fait agri and Steyr. 

• Like 1

I got the tractor,  next question how the bloody hell do you dive it lol all the stickers have worn off the gears I can find forward n reverse but have not yet managed a hi low box ? The loader is simple to use , 

20220629_202544.jpg

• Like 6
10 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

I got the tractor,  next question how the bloody hell do you dive it lol all the stickers have worn off the gears I can find forward n reverse but have not yet managed a hi low box ? The loader is simple to use , 

20220629_202544.jpg

2 levers down by the seat on the left hand side ?

• Like 1
13 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

20220629_202544.jpg

Screenshot_20220630-115919.jpg.0a92e99cbb460df291f427b4279a8cd5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
55 minutes ago, vfr400boy said:

On the steering column they is the hand throttle on the right and they is another lever on the left of the column,,,, what dose it doo ,??

Looks the same ? If so you may have a ta torque amplifier model .. it's like a split gear when going up hill ect so you don't need to drop a full gear .. 

Not sure if the 674 came with one though 

9 minutes ago, Chid said:

Looks the same ? If so you may have a ta torque amplifier model .. it's like a split gear when going up hill ect so you don't need to drop a full gear .. 

Not sure if the 674 came with one though 

I will take a pic when am next at yard that makes sense tho because when I was pulling n pushing stuff like ape trying to get something to happen it did go slightly quicker when I moved the lever ( like a split gear ) 

The money them old tractors make is mental ..I tried a few years back to buy  an old grey Ford thing of a local farmer ..it was holes held together by rust , he wanted £1800 for that ..he must have turned it over 100 times before it finally fired up and started , turned the day into night with the black smoke it chucked out ..i bid him £350 , he told me to fcuk off ? he wouldn't sell it for less than £1700 ..if yours starts and runs and got a front loader it sounds a bargain ..

• Like 1