idiot of the day...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great   What we're witnessing here is the last years of a generation that choose to go out in a blaze of glory after watching Butch and Sundance, Rambo and Young Guns in their

Never take an axe to a gunfight...... Top tip of the day ?

Yeah I’ve seen that , doesn’t he argue then come back out with a rifle and do them both ?  there’s one with a geezer In a hotel corridor where the cop gives him a serious of ever complicated instruc

Posted Images

14 hours ago, steve66 said:

Just seen the footage of the police shooting a bloke , at least 60 shots fired  , abit trigger happy these yanks ?

Jayland Walker shot up to 60 times by police in Ohio as bodycam footage released | US News | Sky News

Just seen the raw video, unedited, he exits the car wearing a balaclava, there's a pic which the police say show a muzzle-flash while the car is in motion, you also see cam-view from the police perspective saying shot fired from suspect vehicle, a pistol and fully loaded mag found on car seat BUT the guy had no pistol on his person when he ran. 

• Like 1

I think it's great :yes:

What we're witnessing here is the last years of a generation that choose to go out in a blaze of glory after watching Butch and Sundance, Rambo and Young Guns in their formative years.

We haven't got much to look forward to from the Tranny, Roblox, Fortnite, Avocado generation.

.......... No siree, they'll all be sat at home wearing skirts and face masks. 

:whistling:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
55 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I think it's great :yes:

What we're witnessing here is the last years of a generation that choose to go out in a blaze of glory after watching Butch and Sundance, Rambo and Young Guns in their formative years.

We haven't got much to look forward to from the Tranny, Roblox, Fortnite, Avocado generation.

.......... No siree, they'll all be sat at home wearing skirts and face masks. 

:whistling:

“ I walk these streets , a loaded six string on my back 

I play for keeps , cause I might not make it back , 

I’ve been everywhere , still I’m standing tall 

I’ve seen a million faces , and I’ve rocked them all “.  ????

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, mackem said:

Just seen the raw video, unedited, he exits the car wearing a balaclava, there's a pic which the police say show a muzzle-flash while the car is in motion, you also see cam-view from the police perspective saying shot fired from suspect vehicle, a pistol and fully loaded mag found on car seat BUT the guy had no pistol on his person when he ran. 

The intelligence of negros, hands up ,take the rap for possession, what ever ,nah I'll out run those bullets, 2 dogs on him would have been better ,have a coffee and doughnut, break dogs off ,job done 

• Haha 2