idiot of the day...

2 hours ago, socks said:

Fukcing waste of time trying to fire a nine mil round through a windscreen and expecting it to hit the target ? and his mag changing skills ???

…not to mention he’s on a public road shooting at a moving target ..and trying to reload by putting the mag in back to front ..then empties the mag without taking aim ..he’s running on the American theory of get some rounds down and hope for the best ..

• Like 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's great   What we're witnessing here is the last years of a generation that choose to go out in a blaze of glory after watching Butch and Sundance, Rambo and Young Guns in their

Never take an axe to a gunfight...... Top tip of the day ?

Yeah I’ve seen that , doesn’t he argue then come back out with a rifle and do them both ?  there’s one with a geezer In a hotel corridor where the cop gives him a serious of ever complicated instruc

Posted Images

Should get Tim Kennedy and his sheepdog response team helping train the police . Ive heard jocko willink talking about the serious lack of training the police get and thats probably why it ends in disaster sometimes

• Like 1
4 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m only a lowly para trained combat engineer mate , through my low level of experience in combat situations , I though he did really well , managing his comms , good weapon handling skills ( reload in cover , rather than on the move , which in the scenario msg have lead to movement without fire to protect himself ) 

also by putting himself behind a big f**k off piece of masonry he shielded him self in a good tactical place , where if required he could have increased his arcs by going up the stairs . 

well done to him for a) not getting overly excited and b ) doing the small stuff well . 
thanks to whoever posted that , found it really interesting 

What a guy ? 

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Just watched that one in the hotel hall way , someone  should of found where that cop lives and shot him ..

As much as it’s hard not to agree with that , personally I think He should have been lifed off 

That cop killed that man , in as a deliberate way , as other more high profile cases were made to be . 

there’s not even a doubt in my head , that that cop , took pleasure in tormenting that drunk lad , made his last moments as undignified as possible , and used his position of authority to execute him on a whim . 

utter vermin 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As much as it’s hard not to agree with that , personally I think He should have been lifed off 

That cop killed that man , in as a deliberate way , as other more high profile cases were made to be . 

there’s not even a doubt in my head , that that cop , took pleasure in tormenting that drunk lad , made his last moments as undignified as possible , and used his position of authority to execute him on a whim . 

utter vermin 

Life’s off probably would of been better than been shot actually as that way he’d been tormented for the rest of his life , 

utter scumbag , couple seconds after that lad came out the Room he new he was no risk to him but no matter what he was looking for a reason to shoot , 

5 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Life’s off probably would of been better than been shot actually as that way he’d been tormented for the rest of his life , 

utter scumbag , couple seconds after that lad came out the Room he new he was no risk to him but no matter what he was looking for a reason to shoot , 

As again , we don’t do that job , we don’t deal with the stress of that life shift by shift , but even to the most uneducated eye such as I it does ask the immortal question …..

” why not just cuff him ? “ 

8 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

utter vermin 

If as said he's bailed to the Philippines I hope some of the compo goes to hiring a decent form of revenge! 

10 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

As again , we don’t do that job , we don’t deal with the stress of that life shift by shift , but even to the most uneducated eye such as I it does ask the immortal question …..

” why not just cuff him ? “ 

Could of cuffed him multiple times , recon a blind man could cuffed him in that time frame 

• Thanks 1
On 29/06/2022 at 14:53, mackem said:

There was a bank robbery here yesterday, the footage was like the fire-fight in Heat, both robbers dead, six officers injured ?

I always thought this guy wished he had been born a 100 years earlier in dodge City.... 

My blood boils when I watch some of these car chases in the UK.., fcukin halfwits doing 80mph through a town in broad daylight trying to outrun the police…, and then they get a ban and poxy suspended sentence if they actually get caught. I’d like to see UK coppers riddle a car with bullets for taking off.., might make it a lot less frequent occurrence.

• Like 2