very strong 9 year old girl

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

As long as she doing it through her own choice then I see no problem, I don’t think young bodies are as fragile as we think 

Think about it in a dog sense,you wouldn't strain young pup like that katch.

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Wouldn’t I?? I tbh j you’ll find my pups are left to chase an course the older dogs, wrestl with them an the kids an they are even allowed to tag along on days out, I may not give them a load of hard taxing runs on lamp, but they still out from first jab an if a rabbit slips net or gets up fr cover then ye my pups will join the chase

ask a pup or a kid to do summat they don’t want but you want them to, an them see the result, then ask same kid or pup to do summat they want an watch the difference in effort they put in 

Aw I agree with you,but 100kg for ten year old,nearly three times her weight I'd say katch lol

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Like I said, if she didn’t want to or was unable to then she wouldn’t. Iv got a 6 and 8 year old here who are always humphing feed bags an milk jugs an what ever else is laying about, I wouldn’t dream of telling them they can’t do summat unless it’s dangerous an even then I let them do stuff most other parents wouldn’t, but with supervision, I think most kids are babyfied an wrapped in cotton wool an that’s what responsible for the way society is, is lifting a heavy weight any more dangerous than letting a kid zoom round a dirt bike trap on a 80cc scrambler?? Or drive a quad/motor/tractor? Iv saw kids that are super clever, super fit, super strong an lots of others who are amazing an show what kids are capable of, do I think all kids will flourish in them environments? No I don’t but I think the ones that do, should be let to ?

I'm the same to katch,just seemed a wee bit heavy for that age,but I catch your drift?

On 29/06/2022 at 17:39, W. Katchum said:

Like I said, if she didn’t want to or was unable to then she wouldn’t. Iv got a 6 and 8 year old here who are always humphing feed bags an milk jugs an what ever else is laying about, I wouldn’t dream of telling them they can’t do summat unless it’s dangerous an even then I let them do stuff most other parents wouldn’t, but with supervision, I think most kids are babyfied an wrapped in cotton wool an that’s what responsible for the way society is, is lifting a heavy weight any more dangerous than letting a kid zoom round a dirt bike trap on a 80cc scrambler?? Or drive a quad/motor/tractor? Iv saw kids that are super clever, super fit, super strong an lots of others who are amazing an show what kids are capable of, do I think all kids will flourish in them environments? No I don’t but I think the ones that do, should be let to ?

you talk some pish wee man

• Haha 1
On 29/06/2022 at 00:47, W. Katchum said:

As long as she doing it through her own choice then I see no problem, I don’t think young bodies are as fragile as we think 

I don’t agree with that mate, not saying they are “fragile” as such but they do need care.

When were you are your peak ?…..I’d say between 26 and 29…..I reckon that the story for most lads.

Young bodies are doing all sorts of weird shit when it comes to growth, kids have no business being pushed to extremes, there’s just no need and there are lots of joint and tendon and ligament injuries that you will just never come back from once they are damaged.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I don’t agree with that mate, not saying they are “fragile” as such but they do need care.

When were you are your peak ?…..I’d say between 26 and 29…..I reckon that the story for most lads.

Young bodies are doing all sorts of weird shit when it comes to growth, kids have no business being pushed to extremes, there’s just no need and there are lots of joint and tendon and ligament injuries that you will just never come back from once they are damaged.

I’m 40 and in my absolute prime . 

like an airborne Ronaldo 

way too young to be doing that.parents should be told that children should not be forced into doing this untill their bodies are well enough developed.bit like the poor little kids having their feet broken so that they do not grow too big ffs.

17 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

way too young to be doing that.parents should be told that children should not be forced into doing this untill their bodies are well enough developed.bit like the poor little kids having their feet broken so that they do not grow too big ffs.

how do you know she been forced in to it...?

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m 40 and in absolute tatters . 

like an airborne Ronnie Corbet

Fixed that for you !

• Haha 2

I’d say way to young to be dead lifting that sort of weight at 9years old but to be honest I’d suspect there fake weights there’s a lot of people doing personal best with fake weights for a pat on the back on utube that want the world to know there strength they do it to build up there channel to get subs that in turn gets them payed. She seems to have good technique With whatever weight she’s actually lifting though 

18 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’d say way to young to be dead lifting that sort of weight at 9years old but to be honest I’d suspect there fake weights there’s a lot of people doing personal best with fake weights for a pat on the back on utube that want the world to know there strength they do it to build up there channel to get subs that in turn gets them payed. She seems to have good technique With whatever weight she’s actually lifting though 

whilst that does happen I think in the case it looks ligit...if you watch her clean and Jerk 56 kilo...watch her go ass to grass in the front rack position...and stand it up very easy...not to mention the press over head.

OK you could argue they could be fake weights...but look at those eliko bumper plates ...they are top quality olympic bumper plates..usually those fake plates are some brand no one knows

• Like 1