Jump to content

Bit off snareing now much now sett 10 snares


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Well after listening to you lads and tweaking my wires,I'm off the mark😁,only the  one but it's a start🎉🎊Thank you to all you lads for sharing your knowledge and not ripping the piss😁 👍DSC_2858.JPG.b62e730cbd7573c30a1dbbbf7acd6efb.JPG

Good going mate makes me want to dig mine out and give it a go again, I quickly give up 🤪

  • Haha 1
Link to post

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after listening to you lads and tweaking my wires,I'm off the mark😁,only the  one but it's a start🎉🎊Thank you to all you lads for sharing your knowledge and not ripping the piss😁 👍

Sett them at 2pm check at 9pm yesterday 

6 1/2  inchs  is the standard for shortish Grass

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Well Done keep at it 👏 mate your getting there

Cheers mate,I'm abit limited on where I can set them local enough... so I can check them twice a day, and they not seen by the hoards of nosing dog walkers🙈

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Cheers mate,I'm abit limited on where I can set them local enough... so I can check them twice a day, and they not seen by the hoards of nosing dog walkers🙈

Dog walkers are cnuts, it’s the one time I like cat owners 😁 when hiding from dog walkers 👍

  • Haha 2
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

went out last night to check a few I set in the afternoon...bumped into 2 airgunners with thermal..we exchanged a few words...back at 5:30 am this morning and some cheeky cnut has lifted half my snares...so I've lifted the rest for now...

Link to post
22 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

went out last night to check a few I set in the afternoon...bumped into 2 airgunners with thermal..we exchanged a few words...back at 5:30 am this morning and some cheeky cnut has lifted half my snares...so I've lifted the rest for now...

Your an early bird have you got new puppy too lol

Link to post
1 hour ago, terryd said:

Your an early bird have you got new puppy too lol

lol..it's 2 mins drive from my house and takes 10 mins to walk my little line...I don't miss waking up early doors and stepping in dog shit first thing in the morning 😂 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...