Bit off snareing now much now sett 10 snares

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

With your fence snare cut the middle of the wire an bend them both back to make the square bigger( can bend them back I place when done, and maybe lift your snare up a bit higher, I’m on me phone tho so might be chatting shite looking at small pic ?

I've set a few like that Don ? off fishing for a few hrs then I check them as it gets dark,my lad will check them in the morning as I be in work ?

• Like 1

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after listening to you lads and tweaking my wires,I'm off the mark?,only the  one but it's a start??Thank you to all you lads for sharing your knowledge and not ripping the piss? ?

Sett them at 2pm check at 9pm yesterday 

6 1/2  inchs  is the standard for shortish Grass

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

DSC_2818.JPG.c09de461f0415a0eaf07e8e2c88a4f7e.JPGDSC_2820.JPG.1fd29dc6661fc2ddb7d921f3341b2128.JPGput out 3 on tealers and 5 on the fence runs at 1 pm....back this evening to see if I get any?DSC_2821.JPG.61158330bfe94770feb6ef4fbeeaf184.JPG

Not looking good mate rabbits going straight through that mate I hope iam wrong and do away with the cord on your fence snares mate ? 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

Not looking good mate rabbits going straight through that mate I hope iam wrong and do away with the cord on your fence snares mate ? 

The one sett in the hedge looks like it's too far over and too low now iam not having a go at you just trying to help you . our getting there you will probably catch rabbits in them and prove me wrong lol good luck ? Don't give up keep at it 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Ferretman65 said:

The one sett in the hedge looks like it's too far over and too low now iam not having a go at you just trying to help you . our getting there you will probably catch rabbits in them and prove me wrong lol good luck ? Don't give up keep at it 

20210916_141154.jpg

• Like 2

Dan you need  to  set your loops better and get a tighter hold next to the fence or it will be knocked out of the way also keep them off the ground.  Do it this way ! its quick and easy . Take your time and do it neatly 

DSCF0015_zpsv2dtcfc1.jpg

P1010510_zpsd679e4ea (1).jpg

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Well after listening to you lads and tweaking my wires,I'm off the mark?,only the  one but it's a start??Thank you to all you lads for sharing your knowledge and not ripping the piss? ?DSC_2858.JPG.b62e730cbd7573c30a1dbbbf7acd6efb.JPG

Good going mate makes me want to dig mine out and give it a go again, I quickly give up ?

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...