badger in the city centre

last night on the way home from work I sore a badger ...nowt unusual I see them quite often around my little village...

however this was in Nottingham City centre ..well almost .... I see it cross London Road out side hooters ..and run down the pavement above the canal i got along side it opposite the new fire station ..pulled up ..it stopped and we both just stared at each other for a few seconds..until he trundled off...

this was 3.30 this morning...my colleague has seen one last week crossing Huntingdon street next to machine mart ...and up the Wells road next to the new police station

• Like 6

There's plenty moving about urban now tomo  .Burnley town centre there's a good few mooching .there's a well known drain behind a housing estate that holds a few and there is other places like it round there .be like foxes soon 

Edited by Blackmag
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

Its shit tbh.

Also, that is basically in the middle of the city you’re right. Crazy

I took my youngest son in Hooters Pattaya a couple of years back, he wasn't impressed, said he had seen lots bigger ?

P1000681.JPG.3754f8b8028646a5a099b33452aeeaf1.jpeg

I’m well pleased badgers have moved into cities, hope they breed like rats………………townie wokey tree huggers may then start to appreciate the damage they do in the countryside and start to understand the need for controlling numbers.

• Like 3

Go to Bristol you get otters in the centre, used to take a ton of pelts off the Clifton down back in the 80s all the party goers walking back from the nightclubs and me and my mates slipping dogs out the van in amongst it all ?

• Like 1