1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

parents look mint mate ?

Thanks fella, the dog was a slow starter and due to a few mistakes I made when he as a sapling (sensative saluki side) he was unsure of what he was allowed to grip. We are over that now and he's very capable of all sensible quarry for a runner. The bitch came off a lad in Exeter and was a gamble as far as breeding was concerned but from an early age was keen and turned into a dog I'd be pleased to own again, lacking a little in stamina but other than that she's been a pleasure and contributed to the demise of many, many unfortunates. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Black neck said:

What did the pups turn out like from the last litter work wise u know 

The one went to a lad on here and is only coming up on its second season, I can't give out his details without permission. She looks in fantastic shape and he's looking forward to the season. 

20 minutes ago, Dennis up said:

The one went to a lad on here and is only coming up on its second season, I can't give out his details without permission. She looks in fantastic shape and he's looking forward to the season. 

That's good mate I.like the look.on the parents like ,see if u can get the odd pic of any of the first lot if u would

• 1 month later...