Jim barker and minshaws

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Caught out again .... quick change subject

idiot you clueless the man’s full a shit ? a slash just gets stitched hard to get pic lol it’s round me arm but few stitches sorted ? B9199E49-BBFC-4F10-93E8-F51CFB7CBEBF.png.39eb7bdd115072712fead2d90e0521d4.png

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

idiot you clueless the man’s full a shit ? a slash just gets stitched hard to get pic lol it’s round me arm but few stitches sorted ? B9199E49-BBFC-4F10-93E8-F51CFB7CBEBF.png.39eb7bdd115072712fead2d90e0521d4.png

Arm that’s not your ass you idiot ?.  You sit it splits …. Ffs ? 

Edited by Franks dad

Just read through 25 pages of crap, there were about 5 pages of decent talk, before the usual took over...

Though it all should of been done through the 'better' Minshaw threds... Do Your Homework!!

You all know who you are...

It's getting locked, if you want to argue, drop me a pm... I won't be replying.

Sort your differences out with your different crosses, or have a nice sabbatical... Not arsed... ?