Jim barker and minshaws

1 minute ago, Franks dad said:

No just stripe them … which is what we were referring to and you said it leaves watery blood which looks worse than it is ,.. and I corrected you because the reason people get striped is because it doesn’t heal …. I’m not into eating as from a spoon … don’t know where you did pleasure for her maj ?…,  but it wasn’t on the circuit ?

of cause it heals it’s why lads put 2 and even 3 blades together spaced out  to make it a lot harder to heal 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

of cause it heals it’s why lads put 2 and even 3 blades together spaced out  to make it a lot harder to heal 

11 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Eventually yeah ….. Ohhhh we been watching gansta films ?. Grrrrrr ?.   Because it’s hard to heal … you just errr confirmed what I said but contradicted yourself and then made a stupid statement .. of course it heals that’s why they do it two other three times …   So is it like beetle juice .. it don’t work if you just do it the once ….. ? Where did you do bird to ? Alcatraz? ?

41 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Just exercise them by the water, stops em overheating,  they just keep galloping till the fitness starts to come.? I run 5 miles they gallop 20.

1811819743_received_3607086894798292.jpeg.bfb4f10e7c6c2ddd4751985aed245109.jpeg

Was it you who caught the buck and sent it to a rescue few weeks ago ??

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how does your deer grey do with the hot weather @chartpolski still have a bomb about 

I just walk her to the allotment and back twice a day.

The other day she took off after a roe buck in the middle of the day and came back knackered, so now I'm mainly keeping her on the lead if there's a chance of her taking off after something.

She should be ready for September, she seems keen ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

Eventually yeah ….. Ohhhh we been watching gansta films ?. Grrrrrr ?.   Because it’s hard to heal … you just errr confirmed what I said but contradicted yourself and then made a stupid statement .. of course it heals that’s why they do it two other three times …   So is it like beetle juice .. it don’t work if you just do it the once ….. ? Where did you do bird to ? Alcatraz? ?

frank your babbling shit i wont bother replying come back on your other username 

they will put 3 blades in the tooth brush next to each other a gap in between so it can’t be stitched it’s too wide 

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Just exercise them by the water, stops em overheating,  they just keep galloping till the fitness starts to come.? I run 5 miles they gallop 20.

1811819743_received_3607086894798292.jpeg.bfb4f10e7c6c2ddd4751985aed245109.jpeg

Them galgos can handle the heat, you can’t beat 2 dogs free running chasing each other about  to keep their fitness up, bangers would have an aneurism if he seen that video in case they ran into each other ?

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

frank your babbling shit i wont bother replying come back on your other username 

they will put 3 blades in the tooth brush next to each other a gap in between so it can’t be stitched it’s too wide 

The only one babbling shit is you ? other accounts , I know how it’s done … I was generalising ?.   If you did it ten times it would take even longer … well wouldn’t you know ?.   Stop being petty , you said it was because of the watery blood … now your try to tell me what I told you ?.   I don’t give a toss if your dog is the best in the whole of the universe, I don’t run mine , it’s a pet …. But it doesn’t stop me from having an opinion on things I do know about …. And I know when someone is playing billy big spuds and blowing smoke from one’s own ass …. You are obviously into Danny dyer films and prob watched the krays multiple times …… teach me about hunting ….. but after that , you’d be pushed , I’ve probably forgotten more than you’ll ever know ? and as for the other account … what ? I’ve pinched someone’s pics of their dog and powered or ?.. for what reason,,,, as you’ve probably been on my profile … go back through my posts …… I’m going back to my sofa ??? 

• Haha 1