Jim barker and minshaws

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

with what ? you ask em to to drop there jeans boxers and stay still ? 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

with what ? you ask em to to drop there jeans boxers and stay still ? 

If that’s your your thing  I won’t judge …. Nonces , grasses , get pinned down debagged then slashed ,,,, you obviously never been to the big house ? 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Franks dad said:

If that’s your your thing  I won’t judge …. Nonces , grasses , get pinned down debagged then slashed ,,,, you obviously never been to the big house ? 

i was talking out and about not a few grabbing hold nonces grasses are not on the landings nowadays frank everybody to busy spooning lads out for spice etc you get baby shakers get left alone if they share there subbys 

Just now, mC HULL said:

i was talking out and about not a few grabbing hold nonces grasses are not on the landings nowadays frank everybody to busy spooning lads out for spice etc you get baby shakers get left alone if they share there subbys 

I don’t share 

Just now, Franks dad said:

I don’t share 

It don’t just happen in house … it happens out and about …. Boot of a car with a loose tool box going through the lanes usually twists them up before the trial … there’s still kangaroo courts ? 

It's a favourite of the Turks as a punishment or in their vendettas to stab/slash the buttocks.

Its very rarely fatal but hurts like hell, its also an embarrassment to the person being slashed as it makes it look like they were running away, being cowardly. ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

I may not know much about hunting with dogs , but I know when someone hasn’t got a clue what their talking about when it comes to trying to big it up ? 

you think lads are doing out to nonces very rare you might get pinned down someone stick a plastic spoon and rake your arse out for any tackle even homemade enema but it’s well gone the days your talking about

Just now, mC HULL said:

you think lads are doing out to nonces very rare you might get pinned down someone stick a plastic spoon and rake your arse out for any tackle even homemade enema but it’s well gone the days your talking about

No just stripe them … which is what we were referring to and you said it leaves watery blood which looks worse than it is ,.. and I corrected you because the reason people get striped is because it doesn’t heal …. I’m not into eating as from a spoon … don’t know where you did pleasure for her maj ?…,  but it wasn’t on the circuit ?

Just now, Franks dad said:

No just stripe them … which is what we were referring to and you said it leaves watery blood which looks worse than it is ,.. and I corrected you because the reason people get striped is because it doesn’t heal …. I’m not into eating as from a spoon … don’t know where you did pleasure for her maj ?…,  but it wasn’t on the circuit ?

Are you familiar with the layout of Rampton ? ?