Jim barker and minshaws

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there’s more space and breeze than any boot ? what you think driving air coming over the motor isn’t straight into the back ? no seal there gap all the way around laying on a plastic bed ? for ten minutes what you have a quilt down ? ? if it was not good they would be panting once the lid opens the just laid like they would in the yard ? 

Crack on mush , we see you ??

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Crack on mush , we see you ??

? i will be ? i have no issues putting out i’m doing with the mutts ? if you want i’ll post every day from now until the end a season what im doing how long what grub what i stopped the works just to irritate men ?  nothing to hide here 

plus it will help little soppy clowns like shh maybe get his staffy into shape ? 

20 hours ago, mC HULL said:

in the arse cheeks katch watery blood and looks   like it won’t stop but it’s only superficial funny to see ? think they gonna bleed to death ? 

Noooo Ffs ?‍♂️   It’s Because it don’t heal , ever time you sit you open up the wounds , that’s why you get slashed across the ass …. 

1 minute ago, Franks dad said:

Noooo Ffs ?‍♂️   It’s Because it don’t heal , ever time you sit you open up the wounds , that’s why you get slashed across the ass …. 

slashed across the arse ? 

more stabbed in the arse be hard to slash someone across the arse frank plus your not  gonna kill em doing it they stitch it katch was talking about slashing the face 

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No wonder they don’t like coming back to ye ??

i just take a bottle a water with me they will want a drink sooner or later the dive on em DDC3BABB-C1BD-42C9-8CB1-5C1FA1F153B7.png.07ca29bd48807938053f5940626d8a5f.png ? 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

more stabbed in the arse be hard to slash someone across the arse frank plus your not  gonna kill em doing it they stitch it katch was talking about slashing the face 

Plugged up the starfish not the fleshy bit comet bar ruchill glasgow uncle of mines got proper done and some bastward done him up the brown eye with a big lockback now that’s a terrible injury ages to heal.... at that time glasgow royal infirmary was dealing with the most amount of stabbings and facial wounds in Europe....... 

• Like 1

Just exercise them by the water, stops em overheating,  they just keep galloping till the fitness starts to come.? I run 5 miles they gallop 20.

1811819743_received_3607086894798292.jpeg.bfb4f10e7c6c2ddd4751985aed245109.jpeg

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

In the arse cheeks you said  why can’t you slash someone across the ass ??..? Your greener than me ?.   It’s an old school telling off back in the day ,…. But then maybe you weren’t there 

Just now, Franks dad said:

In the arse cheeks you said  why can’t you slash someone across the ass ??..? Your greener than me ?.   It’s an old school telling off back in the day ,…. But then maybe you weren’t there 

with what ? you ask em to to drop there jeans boxers and stay still ? 

4 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

But of striping soon sorts them out …

• Like 1