Jim barker and minshaws

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Its none of your business what I do or don't do with my dogs, your the bragger here not me, I've nothing to prove to a halfwit like yourself. 

Like i said you keep offering lads bets that don't keep plodders but ain't got the balls to put your money down where it counts and that says all I need to know about you and the dogs you keep. 

? my dogs be shown to lads again this season dogman will yours

5 hours ago, BobDown said:

Malcom cook by any chance ? The man’s deed now he was a keen 

Didn't stop to ask the mad barsteward his name mate lol, always keen round that area. I think BG brought on top round there with his driving the land probably lol 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol... Do you know what they do to police informants were I live ?

They abduct them from there home put them in the boot of a car duct taped, drive them to a secluded area strip them naked... Torture them and them shoot them once in the side of the head.... Old lad... Lol.. you haven't a clue..and just make things up... Your a dangerous fella... And worst about it...you think it's banter.

? there was more fenian informers  then the uk new what to do with all rolling over left right and center so don’t give it the we keep  stum lad ? 

10 hours ago, BobDown said:

This site is mental 

It's gone down hill that's for sure , used to be some good lads post and lads who actually didn't just chat about doing it but who was out putting stuff away , Its always the same few that are ruining other lads threads and putting each other down .

• Like 2

Facts are,...same as with ALL the various Lurcher, terrier and ferreting Forums,...the members dictate the type of site they want....They can make the threads as informative and enjoyable,.. as they want....or...not bother...?

• Like 5

Been off the site for a good few weeks now popping on the odd day, come back on today for a good read and what do I see, MC numb skull back at it…,,, It was good while it lasted this hunting life site, but i am now one of many who’s deleting his account? Nice talking to the lads who I spoke to. Take care, atb jamie ?

• Like 1

greys.jpg.dba845d269771dd04b7b4b0500a0cfcc.jpgearly 80s, wannabe barber, couldn't afford a real one but it was a step up from my previous donkey jacket.  No forums or social media,  just word of mouth and exchange and mart plus a Ford fiesta to explore.  Had a good life.

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

greys.jpg.dba845d269771dd04b7b4b0500a0cfcc.jpgearly 80s, wannabe barber, couldn't afford a real one but it was a step up from my previous donkey jacket.  No forums or social media,  just word of mouth and exchange and mart plus a Ford fiesta to explore.  Had a good life.

Must of been abit cramped in the fiesta ?

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, Wideboy said:

Oh stop now, don’t go down that route for a rise. Plenty of people had to live through the troubles which you didn’t on both sides and you are cracking jokes about something you don’t have a clue about, that’s not cool. Go get some sleep. Stick to insulting dogs as you are good at that. Leave that stuff where it is. I genuinely and I mean genuinely think you should give all this a rest about who’s dog is better, I bet lads would be having mature conversations with you within the week. 

i don’t need a mature conversation with dreamers mate theres good lads on here i converse with the little queer click are dreamers i don’t need sleep id had a few hour  up with bain for half hour passed some time back up for 7 wrapped now so i’ll be out mooching dogs older dogs few hour lead walk then pups few hour free running come season we will see if the dreamers put any posts about hunting or if they just nit  pick thinking they know better i know which it’ll be ?  

4 hours ago, Big Ron said:

Another topic ruined by a clown who ruins every topic with the same shit day in day out

ok pound shop ? i wont be replying to you or your little wannabes but pro muffers from now on