Jim barker and minshaws

13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? don’t worry about me dytkos ? 

id bet any of these whatever they wanted and take there money just talk shit not one has faith in there dog ? 

take the silly c**t can’t even do a staffy right scared to put a pic up ? 

id  love a day out with him he’d be a quiet as a church mouse and see what a dog can do when someone who has half an idea is behind the lead ? 

Love a day out with him...lol 

You are one sad fat wannabe...

Why don't you run big Ron ya P.I.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

Just now, South hams hunter said:

You're right I would be quiet ... be bored stiff waiting for you to catch you dog and get it back on the lead.

Didn't you bottle atleast 2 bets recently ?  ... you'll run anything to only edibles to only some stuff 

my dog returns when called you plum and if i brought a dog in it would behave id only need to tell it once unlike you can’t control your staffy letting it rule the roost ? ? what 2 bets was that ? 

4 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Love a day out with him...lol 

You are one sad fat wannabe...

Why don't you run big Ron ya P.I.

yawn another silly c**t without a dog ? you notice the ones with the most to say haven’t even got a runner ? ? 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

that’s after been i’ll layed up few month clown 37272EC6-4A39-4F8E-9019-0D466D57D0E9.jpeg.72d1bf7d9cbdeb68e32a63442f1f8812.jpegthis is when i’d a walked the legs off you dogman imagine your shitty bull cross on a 300 yd slip on there ? 

You fat barstard you fat barstard you fat barstard ?

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

my dog returns when called you plum and if i brought a dog in it would behave id only need to tell it once unlike you can’t control your staffy letting it rule the roost ? ? what 2 bets was that ? 

As long as it ain't caught or seen something move with 2 miles ?

As I said you know f**k all about staffs

Wasn't it Ron and someone else because they mentioned something bigger than a baby roe

Tell you what bring your dog down here and I bet he spews before this old staff bitch 

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

There’s pics of my dogs in this site an has been longer than you been here you walloper, stop making shit up cos folk don’t jump tk your orders ye fat melt ? be a lot more than 1 pic of 1 dog aswell 

why would a look back i couldn’t give a f**k ? you have done nothing but chop and change your type you haven’t a clue 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

yawn another silly c**t without a dog ? you notice the ones with the most to say haven’t even got a runner ? ? 

Lol.. I've had lurchers before you were born fatapotamus... If I lived in England I'd already would have met you... To slap your chops... 

Police informant.

• Haha 2
Just now, stop.end said:

Lol.. I've had lurchers before you were born fatapotamus... If I lived in England I'd already would have met you... To slap your chops... 

Police informant.

you’d slap f**k all ? 

you’d slap f**k all ? 

Oh you reckon.... Son I'd have you choked out before you even lifted them bingo wings arms... I'd be intentionally meet you do just that..

Love to see you in a good tight 7 foot dig... Lol f**k me youd have to have a defibrillator on stand by... You'd throw up on the backfill... 

If you such a dog man... Why are you inviting every one and there cat out with you...you were even inviting that weirdo greb or whatever he's calling himself these days... Cops paying well for information these days on numptys even. Pictures of dogs.. why you want to see people's dogs for... You think it's class to have a letter from wildlife police...fk me... What a mong.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

As long as it ain't caught or seen something move with 2 miles ?

As I said you know f**k all about staffs

Wasn't it Ron and someone else because they mentioned something bigger than a baby roe

Tell you what bring your dog down here and I bet he spews before this old staff bitch 

i don’t have a bull terrier that i bait shit with you clown i have a lurcher if i wanted to bait id also have a bull terrier but if i got a bull terrier i’d have it in the pit not be doubling it up on bambi thinking i had a dead game dog when the bambi knacks it ? 

i don’t have a bull terrier that i bait shit with you clown i have a lurcher if i wanted to bait id also have a bull terrier but if i got a bull terrier i’d have it in the pit not be doubling it up on bambi thinking i had a dead game dog when the bambi knacks it ? 

And statements like this are why noone worth their salt will be seen with you ?

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Says the clown who put up a video of 3 Micheal flattley cross feathered ears baiting some animal in the desert with Allah egging them on... Fk me you a grade A womble son.

• Haha 2