Jim barker and minshaws

Just now, South hams hunter said:

So your a stay at home dad, nothing wrong in her being the bread winner

She looks spot on but you don't need to see her, you know f**k all about em

stay at home dad ? i was for a few month but unlike you i still can make a few quid even then ourlass stay at home now just had a bain i don’t touch her money you idiot i pay bills what she makes his hers 

i had a staff he was ripped up like a lurcher and that was when i was a kid ? 

come on let’s see her 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

Now before you tell me I’m wrong, I work in healthcare. That belly is not from water retention, it might be from certain meds but not oedema(retention). Oedema happens in your limbs. Ascites is what builds up in you abdomen. If you have this you wouldn’t be getting that bitch fit, that’s for sure. 

still got it but it’s going now was bad if i pushed me leg hole stay there but it’s getting better now and i still got out and got bitch half right legs and bottom of me back was cramping up still got out me kidney and liver all ok but me heart was pumping below 55 percent at first that was what was causing it 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

stay at home dad ? i was for a few month but unlike you i still can make a few quid even then ourlass stay at home now just had a bain i don’t touch her money you idiot i pay bills what she makes his hers 

i had a staff he was ripped up like a lurcher and that was when i was a kid ? 

come on let’s see her 

I got no issue making money, it's called a job ... try it, it may even get you off here now and then.

Like I said you don't know anything about em so don't need to see her.

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I got no issue making money, it's called a job ... try it, it may even get you off here now and then.

Like I said you don't know anything about em so don't need to see her.

i’m glad you have a job ? don’t worry about me i’m ok 

teach me something show me how a fit staffy looks 

8 minutes ago, Franks dad said:

He’d catch a buffet carriage  on a train he looks that hungry . Ethiopian with a dinner ticket . You wanna see my chunk… if I’d didn’t know he was raw diet from a pup , I’d swear he hit Mc D’s  three times a week 

That's chunky for a saluki type dad

3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Simca also did a version of the van called the Matra Simca, it looked like a small discovery, but I allways liked a van.

IMG_1900.JPG.88a89e13169634fcbe3e59fa7b31cb7f.JPG

Cheers.

Some of them had interior controlled spotlights on the roof I remember ?

Cheers, D.

3 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

I had a crappy fiat mong bus in 90,s . I remember being in clitharoe lancs looking for the Sika in Sawley  in it and a giant big  long  mong strength farmer tried to ram and run us off the road on a quad the mad c#nt lol. Must be summit in the water there, they all deffo inbred. Dueling   banjos springs to mind and I never got that slip lol 

Malcom cook by any chance ? The man’s deed now he was a keen 

4 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Johnny, your bullying ?

Tbh MC gives as good as he gets and don't do himself many favours but? You know? 

Cheers, D.

? don’t worry about me dytkos ? 

id bet any of these whatever they wanted and take there money just talk shit not one has faith in there dog ? 

take the silly c**t can’t even do a staffy right scared to put a pic up ? 

id  love a day out with him he’d be a quiet as a church mouse and see what a dog can do when someone who has half an idea is behind the lead ? 

20 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Some of them had interior controlled spotlights on the roof I remember ?

Cheers, D.

I remember Lulu buying one and advertising them......then she had a shunt in it and it crumpled badly. They looked nice, but they were just the van with plastic bits bolted on.

Still, they even look decent now;

IMG_1902.JPG.75c5123e288098e1e755d12235e8bdad.JPG

Cheers.

• Like 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

Will you lot stop picking on my protege' while some of us are talking about rare 70's motors !! ? !!

What the f**k do you think this is ....... a hunting site ?

Cheers.

a hunting site all the gobshites scared to put one pic up of there dogs fit ? ? you couldn’t make it up a fat boy doesn’t do out will put some up what has the site come to 

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? don’t worry about me dytkos ? 

id bet any of these whatever they wanted and take there money just talk shit not one has faith in there dog ? 

take the silly c**t can’t even do a staffy right scared to put a pic up ? 

id  love a day out with him he’d be a quiet as a church mouse and see what a dog can do when someone who has half an idea is behind the lead ? 

You're right I would be quiet ... be bored stiff waiting for you to catch you dog and get it back on the lead.

Didn't you bottle atleast 2 bets recently ?  ... you'll run anything to only edibles to only some stuff 

• Like 1