Jim barker and minshaws

35 minutes ago, TOMO said:

if levi had said they suffered from the cold....then i could maybe get that......but he said thin air....lol....

highest peak in the uk is Nevis .....only 1300 meters...lol

Might be on about the himalayas, knowing levi he were running about up there wi a brace o minshaws, borrowing the sherpas mrs,s left right and centre

• Haha 2

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Might be on about the himalayas.......... borrowing the sherpas mrs,s left right and centre

Neps ain't into candaulism unless there's a Kathmandu version of tinder. 

• Haha 1

I’m gonna hold my hands up here , when I saw the thread title , I thought it was posted in the wrong section, and Jim Barker and minshaws was a group that played at Glastonbury…. I’ll get back to Corrie …. Poor Tim ? 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, chartpolski said:

They are more likely to suffer from the smog around Stockton than the altitude! ??

Cheers.

Don't you lot get tongue in cheek banter? Anything suffering from altitude behaves like a thick sod! Hence me saying they were taller than my dogs and etc etc . Maybe I should have just said they were a bit thick in the head and you would get that. 

• Haha 3

I have just come to the realization that I am trying my hardest to converse with people who do not understand the English language, old fashioned English humour and its complex use of irony and sarcasm. So I think it best I leave well alone in future.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, levigsp said:

I have just come to the realization that I am trying my hardest to converse with people who do not understand the English language, old fashioned English humour and its complex use of irony and sarcasm. So I think it best I leave well alone in future.

your conversing with lads who struggle with the altitude levi ? 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, C.green said:

Think hes opinion on them depends on weather hes had his meds or not. Sometimes he talks sense other times way out there

Totally Out of order there buddy that lad has and does more than most .but one thing he is.and thats he's  honest and will tell you how it is more so with is own stock ? 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, levigsp said:

Oh quite old chap and I suspect a lot of them never even went to Eton, ruddy philistines, [BANNED TEXT] 

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, levigsp said:

Don't you lot get tongue in cheek banter? Anything suffering from altitude behaves like a thick sod! Hence me saying they were taller than my dogs and etc etc . Maybe I should have just said they were a bit thick in the head and you would get that. 

beep ....beep...beep...

gota say levi i think im pretty clued up when it comes to banter and irony .....but i didnt get any of that from that from your post.....

recon you should give up the trying to be a comic 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3