Shotgun slip ( another stav give away)

FREE TO GOOD HOME 

I have a short ( ish ) black canvas shotgun slip, it measure’s about 49” it’s fur lined, new ( just needs a rub over because it’s been in the garage) doesn’t have any pockets, would be ideal for a short gun or for a junior shotgun, it’s made by ac supplies 

if any of you would like it let me know, usual stav give away rule apply, 

if more than one wants it, I’ll pull a name from a hat

i’ll cover the postage

and I don’t want anything for it, just for it to be used, it was given to me, so didn’t cost me anything and it’s not expensive, I’ve seen them for between £20/£25

?

E16F5C9C-34B3-4870-86E6-7EDEABC9466A.jpeg

7E04D616-A3DC-4DAE-82A5-13EEC8E84106.jpeg

F9882245-7610-462B-BD5F-366812C7CB40.jpeg

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I’m just trying to make up for all the terrible things I’ve done when I was younger ?

1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

It's disappointing.... 

????

That’s what I want on my headstone “ here lies Stav, disappointing in every aspect of his life” ??

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, Stavross said:

I’m just trying to make up for all the terrible things I’ve done when I was younger ?

That’s what I want on my headstone “ here lies Stav, disappointing in every aspect of his life” ??

Talking of headstones Stav, have you been back to that church yard permission lately?

1 hour ago, Dervburner said:

Talking of headstones Stav, have you been back to that church yard permission lately?

No, I lost the permission next to it ( had a fall out with the bloke over work ) and the god botherers didn’t want me killing his creatures ☹️
I’ve lost a couple recently, but gained a couple, so it’s swings and roundabouts 

• Like 1