Roe v wade overturned

1 hour ago, socks said:

It’s complete nonsense … you can’t compare a young child to a foetus …

F24C4520-CC3E-49AC-AB66-83BCAF65D4F0.jpeg.f27088b2a4be23518cfeb2033c44ab5d.jpeg

This baby was born at 21 weeks gestation, you can have an abortion upto 24 weeks……my pals daughter was born at 24 weeks !

To write off the unborn as just cells, or a blob or no sentient is frankly just not true…..

The baby above has to get cut into pieces to abort it ! 
It’s horrific beyond words and should only be an option in the most extreme and urgent circumstances and certainly never as a “life choice”

46 million unborn babies a year are exterminated at present….in anyones reality, that has to stop ! 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your country deems that a women who is raped will get a heavier charge for aborting that baby, than the man who raped her. You know you’re f*cking backwards. Religion has a lot to answer for but

In my opinion,...Its much the same as with euthanasia for folk who are in constant pain...? So many folk trying to dictate, what is right or morally wrong for others,...lovely, comfortable positi

as blokes we can have an opinion of course....but the reality is we can't put ourselves in the woman's position....so our opinion counts for f**k all really ...

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Francie said:

There's only one way to find out,go an see what people conceived rape says.

I know a lass who's the result of a rape and she's one messed up woman,very bright and bubbly but she openly admited to me it's a sham as she'd go into a mental breakdown AGAIN (her life has been a continual in and out of mental hospitals) if she stops and thinks about it. Her life has been a nightmare from the moment she came into the world and her mothers was a nightmare from the moment a dirty nonce took her for his victim .Your a bright lad as been said but your as thick as shit as well,sorry Francie but feck me mate you have no idea of what some lasses go through in the real world..NOT A  :censored: CLUE.:doh:...

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, WILF said:

This baby was born at 21 weeks gestation, you can have an abortion upto 24 weeks……my pals daughter was born at 24 weeks !

To write off the unborn as just cells, or a blob or no sentient is frankly just not true…..

It’s horrific beyond words and should only be an option in the most extreme and urgent circumstances and certainly never as a “life choice”

46 million unborn babies a year are exterminated at present….in anyones reality, that has to stop ! 

A lass i know was the youngest person to be born and survive and she was younger than the abortion age like you say,she's a grown up young woman now but she ain't always been right and has always had a funny look about her although she is a very pretty young lass with a normal life.Like i say though she was a odd child with some odd ways about her and did always struggle to get along with other kids of any age, my view is men ain't got a say what a woman does with her body and it is only men who knock woman up so we are half the cause of the problem and we as men need to address our ways first before preaching to woman how they should act..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

i dont think anybody is thinking a baby is a bunch of cells at that age wilf

In my opinion,...Its much the same as with euthanasia for folk who are in constant pain...?

So many folk trying to dictate, what is right or morally wrong for others,...lovely, comfortable position to be in , eh..?

Personally, in the case of abortion,.. I would leave such a horrendous decision,... to the woman...

Her business, not yours ..?

• Like 14
2 hours ago, WILF said:

That to me is a baby not a foetus… 24 weeks is obviously way to late. 

2 hours ago, fireman said:

A lass i know was the youngest person to be born and survive and she was younger than the abortion age like you say,she's a grown up young woman now but she ain't always been right and has always had a funny look about her although she is a very pretty young lass with a normal life.Like i say though she was a odd child with some odd ways about her and did always struggle to get along with other kids of any age, my view is men ain't got a say what a woman does with her body and it is only men who knock woman up so we are half the cause of the problem and we as men need to address our ways first before preaching to woman how they should act..

I pretty much agree with that, maybe one of the benefits of restricting abortion would be a moral reset…..maybe it would force people to think before they act.

As it stands, it may well be “their body, their decision” but it frees both men and women of any consequence and so frees them from having to make better choices.

Restricting abortion should go hand in hand with saying “make better choices” and that gos for men and women.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, socks said:

That to me is a baby not a foetus… 24 weeks is obviously way to late. 

Point is mate, upto 24 weeks nobody gives a shit….anyone can walk into a clinic for any reason they want and bingo, it’s dead …..cut into bits and extracted ! 

All very well to say “we have no say” but I disagree, everyone should have a say in something so savage allowed to be carried out for sometimes reasons so shallow. 

• Like 3
57 minutes ago, WILF said:

Point is mate, upto 24 weeks nobody gives a shit….anyone can walk into a clinic for any reason they want and bingo, it’s dead …..cut into bits and extracted ! 

All very well to say “we have no say” but I disagree, everyone should have a say in something so savage allowed to be carried out for sometimes reasons so shallow. 

As I have said that’s far to late. 

• Like 1

With the exception  of Mr Charts I think most of yall have missed the forrest because of the trees.This was not a matter of outlawing abortion.This was constitutional states rights versus federal tyranny. 

I will always take the side of states rights over federal tyranny as any American Patriot should.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Rickshaw swami said:

With the exception  of Mr Charts I think most of yall have missed the forrest because of the trees.This was not a matter of outlawing abortion.This was constitutional states rights versus federal tyranny. 

I will always take the side of states rights over federal tyranny as any American Patriot should.

Yep but it's the federal government losing its bottle and handing a decision like this to politicians....

10 minutes ago, Borr said:

Yep but it's the federal government losing its bottle and handing a decision like this to politicians....

Its actually  Trumps fault.?

Seriously Trump picked our most recent judge to the Supreme Court which allowed this to happen.

Just now, Rickshaw swami said:

Its actually  Trumps fault.?

Seriously Trump picked our most recent judge to the Supreme Court which allowed this to happen.

Either or , that's like blaming Boris for brexit , can't say I have much belief in either government tbh... 

Fact is your jurisdiction have judges as out of touch of the people as we do ....it's not a competition but we're winning ??

• Like 2
10 hours ago, TOMO said:

right lets discuss contraception....

i concider myself an average bloke...and as an average bloke i wanted to shag as many birds as possible as a young chap ...no diferent to all the rest of you average blokes....

there are a few chaps out there that have there head screwed on proper and would never shag a bird without protection but they are the exception rather than the rule  ....and  be honest most of us tried to get away with bare back as much as possible ...

and as for he pill.....if it were left to blokes to take a pill....it would be a none starter...most bloke would forget or just point blank not take it...

f**k that tomo scruffy slags dropping the kegs first night i always bagged up ? 

you one a them take it home eat em out wonder why warts are growing off ya lip mate ? 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

f**k that tomo scruffy slags dropping the kegs first night i always bagged up ? 

you one a them take it home eat em out wonder why warts are growing off ya lip mate ? 

Always bagged up feck of  given your gut you couldn't see your dunlops never mind your tackle ? 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 4