Roe v wade overturned

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your country deems that a women who is raped will get a heavier charge for aborting that baby, than the man who raped her. You know you’re f*cking backwards. Religion has a lot to answer for but

In my opinion,...Its much the same as with euthanasia for folk who are in constant pain...? So many folk trying to dictate, what is right or morally wrong for others,...lovely, comfortable positi

as blokes we can have an opinion of course....but the reality is we can't put ourselves in the woman's position....so our opinion counts for f**k all really ...

Posted Images

Just now, Francie said:

If that's the way we think then who are we to say murdering a new born or a young child is what's what,what's the difference in an abortion an a woman or man who kills a young child,is there a difference socks?

There’s a difference between aborting an under developed foetus and a young child. Come on let’s not go down the road of silly talk. 

• Like 4
Just now, socks said:

There’s a difference between aborting an under developed foetus and a young child. Come on let’s not go down the road of silly talk. 

I don't see the difference it's ending a life,full stop,a young child is still dependent on its mother for how many years,its not silly talk at all.

3 minutes ago, socks said:

Foetus is Latin for young baby,if you abort a child inside the womb,the life ends.

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s a sensible conversation to have. Unfortunately it’s usually crowded by both the shouty ‘women who have abortions are slags’ lot and the far left. If we could just hush them up, the rest of us could have an adult conversation ? 

Same with most issues in life ?

Who is banning abortions ?

I may be completely wrong but the way I read it is SCOTUS is reversing the   FEDERAL law that says all American women have the legal right to have an abortion, and are leaving it up to the individual States to decide on their own abortion laws.

They aren't reversing the law and banning abortions.

As I say, that's just how I read it, but I am only going by the news reports, which, of course these days never report impartially, but report in a way that suits their agenda.

Cheers.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Francie said:

I don't see the difference it's ending a life,full stop,a young child is still dependent on its mother for how many years,its not silly talk at all.

It’s complete nonsense … you can’t compare a young child to a foetus …

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Who is banning abortions ?

I may be completely wrong but the way I read it is SCOTUS is reversing the   FEDERAL law that says all American women have the legal right to have an abortion, and are leaving it up to the individual States to decide on their own abortion laws.

They aren't reversing the law and banning abortions.

As I say, that's just how I read it, but I am only going by the news reports, which, of course these days never report impartially, but report in a way that suits their agenda.

Cheers.

Yes your correct charts

57 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Gotta draw the line somewhere

WWW.GLOBALNEA.COM

Alex Chernov, a 38-year-old from Chicago, Illinois is a woman with unusual accomplishments. Alex had her...

filming and selling it on the dark web?.. she needs to see a shrink sharpish...one sick puppy ?

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, socks said:

It’s complete nonsense … you can’t compare a young child to a foetus …

It doesn't matter if you use the word fetus or zygote,it's a baby growing inside the womb no matter what word we use,it's not a donkey or a monkey,it's a very young human baby an if let to develop will come out a baby.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

Gotta draw the line somewhere

WWW.GLOBALNEA.COM

Alex Chernov, a 38-year-old from Chicago, Illinois is a woman with unusual accomplishments. Alex had her...

That's an evil human being. A disgrace to women. Certainly not your normal abortion case, but no wonder abortion is such a big issue as it's a big money ? maker?

• Like 3