Roe v wade overturned

Just now, socks said:

Is that stat for women who have had previous abortions or for women who have given birth previously. 

Previous abortions. I’ve not seen one for women that have given birth already.

Just reading ‘21 stats now…

The other really sad ones are that the number of abortions is equal to a third of the number of actual births, and the number that are for ‘mental health’ grounds is 98% of all abortions.

Those done exclusively to cull handicapped foetus’s or because the womans physical health is at serious risk make up the other 2%.

Do what you will with these facts folks…

• Like 2

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When your country deems that a women who is raped will get a heavier charge for aborting that baby, than the man who raped her. You know you’re f*cking backwards. Religion has a lot to answer for but

In my opinion,...Its much the same as with euthanasia for folk who are in constant pain...? So many folk trying to dictate, what is right or morally wrong for others,...lovely, comfortable positi

as blokes we can have an opinion of course....but the reality is we can't put ourselves in the woman's position....so our opinion counts for f**k all really ...

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

I think very very few people want to ban all abortions. 

To me it's all about how late it's done and addressing the use of abortion for birth control. I think those values include men and women 

That’s a sensible conversation to have. Unfortunately it’s usually crowded by both the shouty ‘women who have abortions are slags’ lot and the far left. If we could just hush them up, the rest of us could have an adult conversation ? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

So you think I hate woman because I think it's disgusting they've had two or more abortions?

Your definatley wrong tomo,because not all women support abortion,so that's not correct.

i think you hate women by the way you talk about them....the words you use without knowing  there individual storys ... 

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

i think you hate women by the way you talk about them....the words you use without knowing  there individual storys ... 

Incorrect tomo,look at the stats,43% have had more than one abortion,2% or less is to do with rape etc so its 98% of they just don't want it,now do you think those women should not be told what there doing is wrong or just let them carry on aborting instead of trying to limit the number of babies they kill?

11 minutes ago, Francie said:

Incorrect tomo,look at the stats,43% have had more than one abortion,2% or less is to do with rape etc so its 98% of they just don't want it,now do you think those women should not be told what there doing is wrong or just let them carry on aborting instead of trying to limit the number of babies they kill?

again....women women women....

no mention of the men involved..

and it was 34% ....which i agree is still high...

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

again....women women women....

no mention of the men involved..

and it was 34% ....which i agree is still high...

For clarity, I checked the gov stats.

In 2021, 43% of women undergoing abortions had had one or more previous abortions. The proportion has increased steadily from 36% in 2011 (Table 3a.ix and Table 4b). 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Francie said:

Wrong by who’s definition yours or the woman’s ??? 

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Well if you think two or more abortions isn't wrong socks that's upto you.

It all depends on circumstance. Who are we to say what’s what ………

23 minutes ago, Francie said:

Men don't get a say in it tomo

1 minute ago, socks said:

It all depends on circumstance. Who are we to say what’s what ………

If that's the way we think then who are we to say murdering a new born or a young child is what's what,what's the difference in an abortion an a woman or man who kills a young child,is there a difference socks?