New law

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible to see, baiting , not  hunting,...makes me sad to witness such a debased spectacle of gross cruelty..?  

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows you

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lurcher work sammy what do you think it entails 

Did you say big Ron 3 times and look in the mirror ? ? remember keeping checking under your bed when u go to sleep ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

What’s real dog work then ? And please don’t hares ?

Well lurcher work is a wide range from the the simple rat and rabbit right up to reds and boar but your stuck down the bottom somewhere with those long ears ? 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Well lurcher work is a wide range from the the simple rat and rabbit right up to reds and boar but your stuck down the bottom somewhere with those long ears ? 

you really are clueless sammy 

6 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

What a ridiculous statement ………

13 minutes ago, Sammyballer said:

Oh ffs you read it all on here!! What movies do you like Sammy?

49 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

yawn another dreamer ?

You’ve done f**k all ,do f**k all , know f**k all and are a shithouse who’s arse falls out when put to the test ? how’s that ? 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 3
Just now, Big Ron said:

You’ve done f**k all ,do f**k all , know f**k all and are a shithouse ? how’s that ? 

shite as usual truth is ron i can go get a dozen shite dogs  couldn’t catch a cold but happily rag a red or pig 

your a wannabe mate a pound shop don mayfield ? 

9 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

You’ve done f**k all ,do f**k all , know f**k all and are a shithouse who’s arse falls out when put to the test ? how’s that ? 

you wanted to bait a buck rutting that isn’t even going to run ? ? 

you want to test our dogs that are sight hounds how about with give something that will run some law and see a proper test ?

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you wanted to bait a buck rutting that isn’t even going to run ? ? 

you want to test our dogs that are sight hounds how about with give something that will run some law and see a proper test ?

Your like the part in the film lock stock with the 50 cal and the shrinking balls ?

don’t change it and come out with your old bollacks , I said one dog up yours on your ground and stuff you run then down to mine for same , why add baiting bucks and 6 dogs ? ? you shit out because you know you would look a fool because you know nothing and done nothing basically , you can’t walk 100 m I bet as your a fat little f**k so why give all the big one about blokes driving land ? Because you don’t walk it far I’m sure the shape of you 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Your like the part in the film lock stock with the 50 cal and the shrinking balls ?

don’t change it and come out with your old bollacks , I said one dog up yours on your ground and stuff you run then down to mine for same , why add baiting bucks and 6 dogs ? ? you shit out because you know you would look a fool because you know nothing and done nothing basically , you can’t walk 100 m I bet as your a fat little f**k so why give all the big one about blokes driving land ? Because you don’t walk it far I’m sure the shape of you 

let’s get out on some open land walking then running things that can run and will see who is full a shit ron won’t we 

like i said i can bring a dozen shite dogs that will rag a buck or a pig i wouldn’t put a quality runner that are hard to come by on quarry when i can go get shite to do the job me neighbours mastiff do the job ?