New law

2 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

As in the dogs stopped it and the job is done no filming no goading the dogs to tear in to it. Any dog work has a element of cruelty it’s just minimising it. 

?i agree in parts mate but they don’t stop easy or quick 

but why would you hunt them they are slow you can’t really move em what’s the appeal 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible to see, baiting , not  hunting,...makes me sad to witness such a debased spectacle of gross cruelty..?  

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows you

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?i agree in parts mate but they don’t stop easy or quick 

but why would you hunt them they are slow you can’t really move em what’s the appeal 

I don’t hunt them haven’t got a dog big enough for that job ? but the way they cover all types of ground it is a serious challenge for a dog to get to terms with let alone get a good grip and hold. But that’s all illegal and in the past. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv saw rutting buck took with 1 dog an no motor help, but try telling that to dumb dumb, he likes to tar everybody with same brush the walloper don’t know what he talking about ?

i once saw ? that’s how often you have seen it ? 

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You are just like the rest of the coursers eh, bullying land owners an driving through gates an stuff, tut tut it works both ways don’t it, but please stol dumping your shitty saluki an the scabby hares you run to death ?

? ask yourself why a bullx is the most bred type but none get dumped and kennel don’t have many ? 

the standards are that low a fuckiny staffy cross makes the grade ? 

Just now, Wideboy said:

They are slow???stop engaging your brain in stuff you have no clue about. f**k me, those things can clear a huge height and take a hound a long way. 

a half fast dog would be on terms in a blink of an eye

• Confused 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

You don’t belive anything anybody says, you think your right every time an yet your blatantly talking through your arse an know fcuk all about anything other than dumping your shite culls an running stuff to exhaustion during summer ??

i wouldn’t expect someone who needs nets to help them catch rabbits to understand katch ? 

5 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Mc just admit you are a hare mad saluki runner and you leave deer for other people ? If I see a big boy my dog goes on it and I don’t think any less of her than you do of your dogs mate 

if i can move it then it gets stopped ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Says the obese cnut that iller than the inbred bullx he slates ?

don’t worry about me ya muppet ?

iller than an inbred bull x ? but a bad luck doesn’t stop me i’ll kill more this season coming then you will in 5 with the shit you keep dogman running a half bred herder what a walloper