New law

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible to see, baiting , not  hunting,...makes me sad to witness such a debased spectacle of gross cruelty..?  

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows you

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll run out edible but rutting buck stags not for me i don’t double up for one don’t take what i can’t move for another thing 

rabbit hare and the other 5 species a bambi i’ll run small or big land it really is that simple 

You won't run rutting bucks or stuff that bites back but you spend your days rubbishing the terrier crosses that do exactly what your dogs aren’t capable of doing. 

Your a funny sort a dude mac, next thing there'll be a video doing the rounds of you greb and few others off here with leather hats on standing round a saluki and wanking on it. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

You won't run rutting bucks or stuff that bites back but you spend your days rubbishing the terrier crosses that do exactly what your dogs aren’t capable of doing. 

Your a funny sort a dude mac, next thing there'll be a video doing the rounds of you greb and few others off here with leather hats on standing round a saluki and wanking on 

Wtf 

• Haha 1

Mc hull ? I’m not going to run a bull greyhound with a saluki dog on hares I’d run you on anything else though 

roe deer fallow seeker and any teeth you like we aren’t all clowns mate your the only one I’ve heard of that thinks one dog suits all ground you know your stuff mate ??

• Like 1
Just now, Gavo said:

Mc hull ? I’m not going to run a bull greyhound with a saluki dog on hares I’d run you on anything else though 

roe deer fallow seeker and any teeth you like we aren’t all clowns mate your the only one I’ve heard of that thinks one dog suits all ground you know your stuff mate ??

run whatever gets up mate ?

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

run whatever gets up mate ?

Bull will kill hares but far from a hare dog I would run on anything thing else 

what part of the country are u from 

11 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Fook them and keep things quiet

How can you keep a million candle power quiet. Be a new hobby for the anti's driving around at night looking for light. A man with a net on the other hand lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, terryd said:

How can you keep a million candle power quiet. Be a new hobby for the anti's driving around at night looking for light. A man with a net on the other hand lol

I hung up the lamp and just run them daytime anyway as too many bambi locally