New law

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

let’s get out on some open land walking then running things that can run and will see who is full a shit ron won’t we 

like i said i can bring a dozen shite dogs that will rag a buck or a pig i wouldn’t put a quality runner that are hard to come by on quarry when i can go get shite to do the job me neighbours mastiff do the job ? 

? I’m not wasting my time on you , you know nothing and that’s from just reading your shit on here , I’d sus you out within 5 mins of meeting you , question for you from one of your posts above don’t bucks run in the rut then or just stand and fight ?  I’ve seen better bred coursing dogs than you will ever own or own on deer believe me , who says yours are quality , as we have only your word for this which don’t hold much on here mate 

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible to see, baiting , not  hunting,...makes me sad to witness such a debased spectacle of gross cruelty..?  

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows you

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

? I’m not wasting my time on you , you know nothing and that’s from just reading your shit on here , I’d sus you out within 5 mins of meeting you , question for you from one of your posts above don’t bucks run in the rut then or just stand and fight ? 

you’d suss as soon as i slipped youd f****d up 

Edited by mC HULL
Just now, Big Ron said:

But it would never happen as your a net legend and that’s as far as it goes ?

i’ll run you on out bar red and bucks ? and i can easily pop with a shite un and run them with you ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll run you on out bar red and bucks ? and i can easily pop with a shite un and run them with you ?

I got bullx ffs , so run your quarry but not mine as your don’t fancy it ? I’d say for everyone to just blank u on here from now and never answer one of your posts or the Mods ban you as your just a stain of shit on the THL pants ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Big Ron said:

I’d say for everyone to just blank u on here from now and never answer one of your posts or the Mods ban you as your just a stain of shit on the THL pants ?

your a baiter you pudding a pound shop don mayfield you don’t want a to watch a run  and something for the pot you want to rag something and leave it dumped are in it to say me dogs game and kill things for the sake of it ron 

and hoping mods ban lads at the same time ? 

no wonder the game is f****d ? 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

By your own admission you clown it’s you that stands waiting for dogs to come back like a spare prick at a whores wedding ?  

you know what they say about blowing your own trumpet ?‍♂️?

you think you was still logged in to your sammy account you plum ? ?

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Sammy??? Your Fcuking deluded, I got one account in here an I bet you anything you want on it, unbowed go away fatty and have a burger ???

fcukkng sammy ?

it’s sunday big sunday dinner today you seem abit cranky know arse to muff ?