New law

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible to see, baiting , not  hunting,...makes me sad to witness such a debased spectacle of gross cruelty..?  

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows you

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

5 seems abit overkill ?

them are the numbers used as i’ve been saying big deer multiple dogs chased about to tire it out then motor used to stop it i don’t think it’s hunting how you moving that eating it after it’s been ragged by dogs hit by motor 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, mC HULL said:

them are the numbers used as i’ve been saying big deer multiple dogs chased about to tire it out then motor used to stop it i don’t think it’s hunting how you moving that eating it after it’s been ragged by dogs hit by motor 

Never done it that way but obviously you know everything 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

How is it done then Sammy boy?

it only take one dog mate ? there’s some absolute dreamers on here ? 

half never even seen a big deer run so believe the shit 

• Haha 1
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

Two can do it ?

after they be knackered by the motor and helped from it ? and it’s took 10 mins to pin 

do we have  running hunting dogs ? 

or are we just baiting and killing things for the fun of it 

because f***ing idiots baiting going about it like that give the lurcheman a bad name there nothing a like 

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

after they be knackered by the motor and helped from it ? and it’s took 10 mins to pin 

do we have  running hunting dogs ? 

or are we just baiting and killing things for the fun of it 

because f***ing idiots baiting going about it like that give the lurcheman a bad name there nothing a like 

I ain’t getting into conversation about it. Just because you haven’t seen it done don’t mean it hasn’t been done humanely. But I agree about using motors etc. 

7 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

With dog men like you about who needs anti’s, sad bit is your just as misinformed as them wierdo’s. 

i’m just a dog man likes to hunt katch has respect for his dog and the quarry 

truth is there shit dogs ten a penny and would struggle with any real hunting work all be culls ? 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

I ain’t getting into conversation about it. Just because you haven’t seen it done don’t mean it hasn’t been done humanely. But I agree about using motors etc. 

how is 2 dogs stopping that humanely ? come on think mate 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how is 2 dogs stopping that humanely ? come on think mate 

As in the dogs stopped it and the job is done no filming no goading the dogs to tear in to it. Any dog work has a element of cruelty it’s just minimising it. 

• Like 6