New law

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible to see, baiting , not  hunting,...makes me sad to witness such a debased spectacle of gross cruelty..?  

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows you

Posted Images

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if people think working dog lads will just go away after your dogs have been such a massive part of your life they are mistaken .........who can honestly say when that quarry runs you are thinking of the jail sentence ,when the lead tightens it could be 6 months or 6 years you dont care.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

So your Salukis should be handle them, my old saluki cross loved a deer or 2 

i’ve no doubt me dog will take em mate i just think to much of him to be slipping into rutting bucks to prove a point 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Wideboy said:

There you go again, belittling someone else. You think running in big land is the only way. As I have said in the past, why don’t lads hunt small ground and video it with their coursing dogs? You have obviously not hunted small ground if you dismiss it like that. The quarry knows ever hole in the fence, run and gap. It’s not easy stopping on small land. f**k me just give it a rest and take it all in. 

Perfect 

11 minutes ago, mush said:

As always...a very small minority,going about like fuckwits?

Never in all my days, have I heard of 'night digging to Badgers' with a live stream and betting ....?

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Every single non hunting person will believe that it happens. 
See someone commented on why they put a pic of lurchers up with rabbits. 
Fieldsports replied with that if you don’t have permission to hunt rabbits with lurchers, then it’s as illegal as running deer or whatever. This YouTube channel is as bad as antis. They should be avoided. The likes of Somerset Ferreters should stop filming with them. 

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows your business ?

• Like 8
32 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Every single non hunting person will believe that it happens. 
See someone commented on why they put a pic of lurchers up with rabbits. 
Fieldsports replied with that if you don’t have permission to hunt rabbits with lurchers, then it’s as illegal as running deer or whatever. This YouTube channel is as bad as antis. They should be avoided. The likes of Somerset Ferreters should stop filming with them. 

They was looking for more lurcher lads to film. All they do is shite on them ever chance they get 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows your business ?

All the film they had of dogs working have came off social media or from police etc. most people who get done for hunting act get prosecuted because of all the evidence on there phone ??‍♂️  There own worse enemy 

• Like 1