New law

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible to see, baiting , not  hunting,...makes me sad to witness such a debased spectacle of gross cruelty..?  

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows you

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Gavo said:

I know what your saying mate the small dogs haven’t got the legs or wind for the fen but it works the other way as well we’re the big dogs need the time to settle behind the hare 

you get a dog that adapts to land it’s running 

Take the best coursing dogs off the fen on to small land and they will miss more than the fen they won’t throw for the hare fast enough it will be gone through and mate you keep on about wales mountains I’d have more fun around here in a night than you would have in a week rabbits hares foxes pigs right on the door and boar and deer 10 mile away roe mud jack and fallow what ever I wanna run ?

2 minutes ago, Gavo said:

Take the best coursing dogs off the fen on to small land and they will miss more than the fen they won’t throw for the hare fast enough it will be gone through and mate you keep on about wales mountains I’d have more fun around here in a night than you would have in a week rabbits hares foxes pigs right on the door and boar and deer 10 mile away roe mud jack and fallow what ever I wanna run ?

? you think you can run more than me in wales ? i’d have your dog collapsed after an hour ? 

I can run my dog a matter of fact three four dogs out a few mile up the road on hares rabbits buddy and myself mate I’m running bull x more sport on the lamp and what more would I want to run ?

10 minutes ago, Gavo said:

Saluki cross only good for hare and a roe no good for nothing else lot more sport with a bull cross

let’s have a day out this season mate see if you think your bull cross stops more after ? 

8 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You weren’t as quick with Big Ron. 

id run ron no danger i just don’t run fallow bucks in rutting season 

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

But you expect folk like me who run a half cross kelpie to come run you kn big land ??‍♂️

i’m talking quarry would you slip on a rutting buck ? 

size of land is irrelevant to me really 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No it’s not, it’s dogs for jobs but you seem to think of a dog can’t do same as yours then it’s shite, but again you refuse another offer to try your dog at summat else, you offer umpteen folk on here out in the slop so you can laugh at there dogs that was bred for summat totally diff, but shite yourself when offered to run other folks game ?

just the way I see it, an j bet loads others do aswell ?

the slop is ground you can run all quarry on it 

i don’t run rutting bucks do you ?

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No nor do I run hares in slop or big land, it’s hounds for grounds ain’t it. You seem to rubbish anything that ain’t doing what you’re are thinking, but won’t try what others are doing, I can’t make it any simpler ?

i’ll run out edible but rutting buck stags not for me i don’t double up for one don’t take what i can’t move for another thing 

rabbit hare and the other 5 species a bambi i’ll run small or big land it really is that simple 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

in december or january first season 18 19 month old if they can’t they will be gone 

Kin el, Magoo, you really are the most HARD CORE HUNTER on this entire site.

• Thanks 1