New law

1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

When you broaden your hunting experience I’ll chat you. 

1 minute ago, Wideboy said:

When you broaden your hunting experience I’ll chat you. 

? ? 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible to see, baiting , not  hunting,...makes me sad to witness such a debased spectacle of gross cruelty..?  

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows you

Posted Images

Brain do kill the hare ? a good dog don’t let a hare run on when it gets behind them stop box stop box most coursing men do run big land that’s a fact the dogs need the land to stop the hares 

• Like 1
Just now, Gavo said:

Brain do kill the hare ? a good dog don’t let a hare run on when it gets behind them stop box stop box most coursing men do run big land that’s a fact the dogs need the land to stop the hares 

they run big land because it’s the ultimate test and you see the full course 

small land they fold quicker and will be out a sight a lot more so your seeing less of the run 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gavo said:

Mate I’ve seen good dogs miss hares on small land and run a lot better on big land half the time the dogs take the hare a field over and you can’t see shit 

so you think a hare that is surrounded by obstacles were it has to take it’s eyes off the dog is harder to catch them on big open land ? 

2 minutes ago, Gavo said:

Mate I’ve seen good dogs miss hares on small land and run a lot better on big land half the time the dogs take the hare a field over and you can’t see shit 

Are u a fan of the scrawny arsed saluki

• Haha 1

No one said that but I am saying the big saluki crosses need the ground to settle in they don’t run as good on smaller ground why do all the top coursing men run on the fen the dogs need the land I aren’t saying they can’t kill on small ground but they will miss alot more on it 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Gavo said:

No one said that but I am saying the big saluki crosses need the ground to settle in they don’t run as good on smaller ground why do all the top coursing men run on the fen the dogs need the land I aren’t saying they can’t kill on small ground but they will miss alot more on it 

because the strongest hares are found on big land 

i can show you a few types will kill on small land you take them to the fens on strong hares they get blown to bits 

I know what your saying mate the small dogs haven’t got the legs or wind for the fen but it works the other way as well we’re the big dogs need the time to settle behind the hare 

• Like 1