New law

3 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

There you go again, belittling someone else. You think running in big land is the only way. As I have said in the past, why don’t lads hunt small ground and video it with their coursing dogs? You have obviously not hunted small ground if you dismiss it like that. The quarry knows ever hole in the fence, run and gap. It’s not easy stopping on small land. f**k me just give it a rest and take it all in. 

don’t worry about what i do 

i do hunt tight land at times but the big open separate dogs from the dogs 

take what in there’s nothing you could educate me on wideboy i’ll tell you that 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible to see, baiting , not  hunting,...makes me sad to witness such a debased spectacle of gross cruelty..?  

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows you

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Gavo said:

And I’ve seen very good coursing dogs killing 3/3 2/3 every time they take it out on the fen and big land similar don’t do so good on the small land not shape enough that’s a fact 

you been watching shit dogs then ?i like a dog with more than stamina gavo 

2 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

That’s from a fella that thinks you kill deer with a f***ing dog lead. Nothing I could educate you on??your a dope 

seen and heard of plenty a plums that do that all are running you know what them inbred shite 

2 minutes ago, Gavo said:

Look at the top coursing dogs mate look like plodders to me they need big land lot of the boys won’t bet other than the fen need the ground to kill 

you want a bet this season on small land ?

3 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

You are a grade A fool, good night. Make sure you keep you dogs away from the big bad bucks?

look you know fack all never even run a roe ? 

and the 100kg plus fallow are not for me and very few are doing em single but you will know that 

Edited by mC HULL
18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

with young pups shaark it’s not all about the fur it’s the full shebang 

there’s no hunting the pups just get about do what comes natural 

but a welshman in a valley hunting paddocks knows better ? 

?

Honestly, Magoo, this is how you really are coming across, for absolutely ages now.

I initially thought you were better than this, just very naive, but no, you are very silly. 

I wish you no harm, like most people on here.  But, seriously, I think you need to have a look at your own priorities and ambitions.  ?

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

?

Honestly, Magoo, this is how you really are coming across, for absolutely ages now.

I initially thought you were better than this, just very naive, but no, you are very silly. 

I wish you no harm, like most people on here.  But, seriously, I think you need to have a look at your own priorities and ambitions.  ?

i’m glad i come across like it to half the numptys on here shaark 

naive ? 

my priority and ambition is to kill most a what i run and not kennel shit 

and to educate a puppy from been a puppy and let what come natural come natural 

Just now, Wideboy said:

A hare that lives on small ground will be out the gap as quick as anything. Then you need a dog that can jump, use it’s nose and brain. Then you have some people thinking that only fools run small ground. It’s that bad that they can’t stop for a minute and think about things and respect what others do. Yes Salukis/coursing breds have endless wind but that’s what they are, it’s not as if that’s a magic power given to them. It is what it is. Just like other breds have what the Sal/coursing don’t have. 

brain kills hares 

have you ever seen a good coursing dog all they have is wind your clueless 

• Like 1