New law

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Terrible to see, baiting , not  hunting,...makes me sad to witness such a debased spectacle of gross cruelty..?  

These harsher penalties will result in one thing ,lads doing even more wreckless things to get away especially on the Fens ,only a matter of time before a courser ,a copper or landowner is killed ,if

I've never wasted any of my time watching/following any of these feildsports channels..I believe your memories should stay in the field and a man's head..no good comes of it ,when every cnut knows you

Posted Images

Most of it is not permission lot of the boys are saying there going to by doing you for going equipped with lamps dogs ect I’ve lamped all my life and not really got bothered as in doing jail over running dogs 

1 minute ago, Gavo said:

Most of it is not permission lot of the boys are saying there going to by doing you for going equipped with lamps dogs ect I’ve lamped all my life and not really got bothered as in doing jail over running dogs 

You is not bothered by going to jail, over running dogs?!

Seeen braa, you is my hero ?

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You is not bothered by going to jail, over running dogs?!

Seeen braa, you is my hero ?

there still may be a few men left with a backbone yet shaark lad

23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there still may be a few men left with a backbone yet shaark lad

21 minutes ago, Gavo said:

Sorry mate I meant I wouldn’t do jail over running a dog I said that wrong just seeing if this hare coursing law effects the lamping the same 

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

maybe not ? 

Never mind Magoo, he thinks it's OK to run and kill leverets, from april/may through the summer, just so his dogs 'get a bit of fur in their mouth!!  ?

?

with young pups shaark it’s not all about the fur it’s the full shebang 

there’s no hunting the pups just get about do what comes natural 

but a welshman in a valley hunting paddocks knows better ? 

33 minutes ago, Gavo said:

Sorry mate I meant I wouldn’t do jail over running a dog I said that wrong just seeing if this hare coursing law effects the lamping the same 

As long as you are heading in the direction of permission what can they do you for? Mates just got a thermal for this season far less obvious 

• Like 1

I don’t run the summer mate thinking of the season why keep dogs all summer and don’t run them again ?

iv bought a thermal buddy right at the end of the season hikmicro 25 lynx pro wouldn’t lamp without it get a lot better nights with it don’t matter what your running 

And I’ve seen very good coursing dogs killing 3/3 2/3 every time they take it out on the fen and big land similar don’t do so good on the small land not shape enough that’s a fact 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1