Worlds most liveable cities 2022.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite surprised jonny blucks left bollock ain't on here telling us what a out rage it is sunderland ain't on that list..

Sunderland till I die ? London is an incredible city, I love it, I am the same as you, any journey, train, boat, plane looking at places, wondering, looking at people in streets I pass wondering

How come Edinburgh is not included. One of the most fascinating places on this planet. The underground City needs a look. Jok.

Posted Images

No coincidence that some of the cities that make the list are far too expensive for most people to live there. And they don't seem to have much in the way of social housing for the immigrants. Strange that. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

No coincidence that some of the cities that make the list are far too expensive for most people to live there. And they don't seem to have much in the way of social housing for the immigrants. Strange that. 

This made me think Not so much cities but seaside  towns in the uk get past the glitz and glamour of beach front and there’s lot of run down streets and shithole places ?

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

This made me think Not so much cities but seaside  towns in the uk get past the glitz and glamour of beach front and there’s lot of run down streets and shithole places ?

There was a mass exodus of unemployed from  my part of the world about 20 to 25 years ago. They wanted to live the high life in places like Blackpool and Skeg Vegas, flaunting their Job Seekers Benefits. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have not travelled as extensively as some commenting and outside of the British Isles it has been mostly as a tourist. But my favourite, after Newcastle, is Rome. Not so much the scum element lurking in the background but the history and art. Rome that is not Newcastle .

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mackem said:

I met an Austrian lady when I was younger, I actually contemplated living there, beautiful place, thankfully her love of opium and alcohol meant it was never destined to be long term. 

I did that once, thank f**k I realised she was Austrian ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Hastings! Only, the front is a run down shit hole!

If Billy and his boys came ashore there now? History would be very different.

There's boat loads of niggers coming off the beach at Hastings. Trying to get Back to Calais.

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Munich is far better ;)

An old boy started giving out to us about the war in a cafe while we was having lunch, fair play to him, he was ancient…..they chucked him out but I personally had a bit of admiration for the old boy……still told him to “f**k off, we won you silly old c**t” mind you ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Hastings! Only, the front is a run down shit hole!

If Billy and his boys came ashore there now? History would be very different.

There's boat loads of niggers coming off the beach at Hastings. Trying to get Back to Calais.

It was also Skag central but it’s going through a bit of a resurgence in some areas, up market and arty ?

• Thanks 1

Off the wall a bit. Charts may or may not totally agree. Riyadh was a fascinating place. Once your head was adjusted to its peculiarities, a different world of history, arts and definition of culture was quite stunning. I have spent time in a majlis many k’s out in the desert whilst fully Arab dressed and actually took the time to try to learn a bit about their way of life. Jok.

• Like 1